1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-roll problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dehor, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Dehor

Hi,

I am a random BDO player with little much worth of advice to GM's. As a player progress in game for a long time around 2-3 years with his one class, If he want's to reroll to new Class then that player will have a super hard time doing it. We already get very little Inventory slots and Weight limit in game. I played Mystic for a long term as i remember and now i want to Re-roll to Lahn because i like it for some unknown reason. Before (3 years ago) we use to get enough Inventory slots to get started with game but now it's hardly no option left beside looking to peral shop every single time. Just because of that i deleted my 2 years time in BDO account and stoped playing the game until my best friend insisted to play with him.
    In total you have around 59 Inventory slots with 34 in total from Black sprite gift and Suggested quest. And the hardest part. Waiting 1 month for 4 inventory slots from loyalty shop (1 slot = 1000 loyal points).

If only we had a coupon which can transfer our Inventory slots and weight limit from 1 to another class, so that we can say at the end "Yes, i am enjoy the game" OR give some more weight limit to classes. LVL 60 class should have atleast 700 LT instead of 451 LT and remaking those Inventory quest line from which you get Inventory from every [CO-OP] quests like back in the day. Having atleast 75 Inventory slots with out vlaue pack ON, should be enough for NEW players and Re-roller to get started with the class.

We already use our money every time buying Events items + Outfits + Value packs + ...(etc).

Don't you think there should be a heads up for starter and re-roller? It will really helps us to love and stay in BDO even more longer; increasing the game population higher and higher and there will be more youtuber in BDO_ posting really awasome In-game actions; helping other people to join BDO and after time they will all start buying pearls. More population = More Pearls buyer and Less population = less Pearls buyer.

your player
    Dehor

2. Lord_Xenon

I would like to see your inventory that 62 slots aren't enough for anything.

Re-Roll is a meta cancer term. You can easily grind with the weight/inventory slots you can so. But when you braindead follow anything and don't put any thoughts, then only the cashshop can help.

3. Dehor

Nice of you to replay on me :)

From the start u have 25 slots and after some quest u get 31 slots which is 56 slots in total.
    When lvl 60 u can have 650LT without any Valuepack on and Aromr of hercules'might (use of Magic crystals)

I grind mostly on Gahaz and my Inventory is always full with weapon drops and some important iteams (Such as schrolls and black sprite claw)
    , I use buffs and LS and with in 30 mins my inventory is full and i have to run to nearest storage manager/stable which is Sakatu village.

If we could sell our items to node manager OR there was a small residence then that would be much easier to grind atleast 1 hour. Although i will have to buy the bags and weight in near future but still a "start up go" should be there. If not Inventory then Weight limit of atleast 600LT for lvl 60 class (Without crystals effect; Pure Weight LT of a char)

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

That's right..stick it to the man.
    In about 3-4 more years playing gimped like that you may make enough progress to enjoy doing anything with your char..hopefully you dont wanna pick up any lifeskilling either.

5. Lord_Xenon

First you seem to miss that you can do journals to get more slots, weight etc.? First point you miss.
    Second Gahaz? Good that you grind there, but now you know that this spot is quite gearheavy in drops. It's mostly used to farm for fairy/extra BS.
    There are way more spots you can grind: Bashim, Fogans, Nagas, Polly, Fadus, Waragon, Kagtum and Tshira. Every spot has its pros and cons and different needs. You need to find out on your own what suits your playstyle and goal. When you just follow braindead advice, you will easily find yourself at a worse grinding than you could be.

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Brain dead advise is pretending to enjoy playing this game gimped like that.

7. Lord_Xenon

Why do games have even limits? Following your logic that alone is nonsense??? Care to explain that?

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

You mean rules? Because they define the game.