1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reading books AFK with bookshelf

Discussion in 'PvE' started by AkaSama, Jan 31, 2018.

1. AkaSama

After today's patch (31/01) it is no longer possible to read books with the offline characters.
    Nothing is written in the patch notes.. was the feature permanently removed? or is it just a bug?

2. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

That's odd. I haven't been able to do it in forever, way before the current patch.

3. Whimsical

I wrote a ticket, because I hadn't seen this message from GM Yukimura or any other website writing about the knowledge gain, and I wanted a refund on my bookshelf.

And this is the reply I got from GM Fox (EU):

GM Fox (Black Desert Online)

Feb 2, 11:57 CET

Hello Adventurer!

We at KakaoGames EU always strive to improve Black Desert Online so that we can provide the best possible version of it to you. For this reason, bug reports from you, the player, are a vital part in achieving this goal, and I'd like to thank you for taking some of your time to report this to us. That said, we are currently aware of this issue, and we have already composed a report for our QA team so that they can start their investigation.

While I do not currently have an ETA as to when this will be resolved, I advise you to keep an eye out on the forums for future patch notes and maintenance updates. You can navigate to them here.

Don't worry! It'll start working again as soon as we'll have fixed this issue. :)

I can assure you that this issue will be fixed in the next weeks, do you still want a refund on this item?

If you have any other issues or if you find anything that bothers you, please don't hesitate to create a new ticket and I will assist you in any way I can.

Best Regards,
    GM Fox
    French/English Game Master

===

I have written another ticket asking who is right, GM Yukimura or GM Fox because they both say the opposite of eachother. And I would really like to know.

I'll port again when I have a reply...that is helpfull...