1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Receiving family funds on a different class than currently using

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bage, May 18, 2019.

1. Bage

Hello,

I main Valkyrie, but receiving family funds reward 1.2m on my DK, and no other character ( I have 12 atm) I checked all of them and my DK is the only receiving it. Totally baffled by this, I can receive my daily rewards everything else on my main but not family funds. Another thing I noticed is that every time I start the client it is always downloading a BDOlanguage_zip of 51.6mb every time I start the client. Any insight on these issues would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

That is because they changed the way the family fame works. You now only get it once per account.
    Log in on a different character next time you play and look in the black spirit chest and the family fame will be there.

#2 Phoenixxx75, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Ben Phoenix likes this.
  3. Bage

Thanks for the reply, still trying to figure out why I get BDOlanguage zip file now every time I start the client, the "play" button won't highlight till it's done every time.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Seems odd, better ask about that in the technical section of support.

5. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

As @Phoenixxx75 mentioned, the Family Fame Fund as well as the log in rewards will be stored in the Black Spirit's Safe. Regarding the update you receive, can you please try deleting your ads folder and run a repair. Additionally, please make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the installation.
    If this does not solve the issue please let us know and if there are any other questions, don't be afraid to ask!

:)