1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent 1v1 footages

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Notte

Hope you guys like it!(or toast it)

LONG VIDEO WARNING

ft. Daynim, Cooler,Riven, LN504

Pkmdz and Mercurei like this.
  2. eddie972e

<3<3<3Awesome videos, you guys do ur skills so fast, i cant do that yet, i need to learn my mystic alot more

3. Judith

Hello um I can't make my own post yet since I'm a new member but I was hoping I could get some tips on mystic combos for both 1v1 and large scale.

For 1v1 I can cc some people decently but most of the time they get up run away and heal. I think I'm not doing cc right -_- people said mystics can cc people forever so any tips?

For large scale I can engage fine but disengage is another story I keep getting cc'd then I die right after lol does our SA linger like striker? I tried using it before disengaging but I still keep getting cc

Mercurei likes this.
  4. Blusurfer

I always love watching these videos. Makes me realise just how crap I am. lol

5. Mumnoch

The problem with the Mystic is you need soft cap in order to catch up and do the same damage as everyone else. You are probably doing it correctly. Below softcap it is goes like this;

Catch someone in a CC, do damage to them and take off 40%-70% of their life, they get up and heal most of it, you catch them in another CC, do more damage and hopefully kill them, if not they get up and heal most of it, you catch them in another CC, repeat until they or you are dead.

The Mystic has the lowest damage of all classes. All our SA trades are at a loss. So now you have to either out gear people or hit soft cap before you can reasonably expect to "1 combo chain" anyone. Finally, this class is horribly dependent on downsmashes. If you don't get lucky and proc the 30% downsmash you're SoL. Practice some of these combo's and join the Striker/Mystic discord for more tips and tricks. Or better yet, do what this game is designed to do. Buy a bunch of costumes, melt them down and P2W your way to glory!

Here's some combo chains to get you started, good luck.

Grab > Rapid Stream > Dragon Shatter > Rising Dragon > twisted collision > Sea Burial > Perfect Blow > Wave Orb

Grab > (Hotbar this) crouching wolf > Elbow Edge > Thunder Pound > roaring tiger > twisted collision > Sea Burial > Perfect Blow > Wave Orb

Mercurei, Judith and Blusurfer like this.
  6. Jaeger

That name xD

7. Notte

softcap is not enough, mystic can't even one combo a softcap striker for most of the time , in this video I took off gear to 252ap to fight same gear striker, in the video he survived good cc combo 18 times, 12 times he survived with less than 10% hp, 5 times he stood up and one combo me. I can 10-2 him with my full gear, because mystic has great dmg trading potential.

8. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

mystic lacks a lot in the damage department, i hope the developers have something up their selves, because they have made a lot of drastic changes, and a lot of classes are left lacking in one area or the other

Mercurei likes this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

is striker really a good example tho? those buggers are resilient as fck and one combo just about anything with that stupid boring cutscene finisher. (also, softcap is 253 ap)

(and i cant but wonder at that gear, what would the score be of either mystic or striker vs witch or wizard and could anyone cry nerf of buff there)

#9 WhySoSeeryus, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Stillwaters and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  10. Judith

Thank you for the tips will practice this

11. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

theres is barely any combo. pls stop using NA pvp as reference

12. Beeso

meh

#12 Beeso, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  13. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

I hope you don't get this wrong, but I think that striker was not very skilled, he wasn't doing even one right combo... he is not even canceling the Pre awake grab tho which is like "the basics". My alter character is a Striker, but is not my main so I may be wrong, but I honestly think I don't :S

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

if it was softcap ap (253 for breakpoint ap scaling) that striker probably wouldnt escape some of those attacks as he escaped few times with just a speck of hp.

15. Tsurugi

Does it matter if he does a right combo if he consistently is killing his target anyway? That striker, even with lower ap, would have been able to consistently burst the mystic off a grab.

Also in 1v1 situation, there's really no point in cancelling the 3 punches in the grab unless you don't want them to pot because you have the skills off cd to finish them off.

Reasons why you would want to hold it through the full animation would be, wait for your cd's, wait for slows to wear off, have more time for you to pot.

16. The_Lord

there are plenty of situations where you don't want to cancel out of pre awakened grab what are you talking about ?

17. Sawaruna

neither can wiz/witch/dk/tamer 1 combo a softcap striker

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  18. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

many classes lack in the damage department before soft cap... dk, berserker, warrior, lahn, at least mystic has fckn tankiness and an amazing kit. you just want to be an unstoppable god running around in open world. get good pls

#18 bloodpuddle, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  19. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

above softcap, damage becomes a non factor in class balancing. what matters is the kit and the utility and mystic is the only class with literally every utility this game has to offer.

Rayin likes this.
  20. Srich

you cant be serius.. or maybe u are just too much dumb.