1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Lag/Reload/DCs/Unable to speak to NPCs - It is Back - see link for posts

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Maha, Jan 7, 2019.

1. pickleweasel

also been having this issue for some days now. no NPC interaction, slow loads, losing connection when swapping characters and the kicker was when i just now swapped to my character in glish and was underwater and dead, yah thats no ISP issue. Get your poop in a group pearl abyss you're about to start hemorrhaging customers. really glad i didnt buy $100 worth of pearls like i almost did 2 days ago....

2. Rahuu

Rahuu Thornflood Striker 61 EU

Had terrible lag and DCed 4 times yesterday, actions took generally longer to register. It happens on a really random basis and, since it's not happening to all players altogether, it's clear that there's some routing issue that ends up affecting different regions/ISPs. I suppose the faulty node is more on a higher tier ISP level than the ones we subscribed to directly.

I believe too that being asked to test connection stability via VPN feels a bit dismissive and doesn't provide really useful data for troubleshooting, but please everyone, please realize that these threads alone are useless. Attach your WinMTR test results to your post, or send them via ticket, so that @GM Kaioken and the rest of the team can review them and compare the results to better identify where the routing issue happens.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...278425--Logs-WinMTR-files-and-how-to-get-them

3. Corsix

"its just your isp" - kakao

4. Maphyr

Unable to login the game anymore. Every time I attempt to login I am put into an endless reconnection loop. I have tried re-installing the client, repairing the client, chaning video card drivers, changing the install location, I've tried different routers, I've tried a different internet line, I've tried 3 differnt VPN/Tunnels. I'm seriously at a loss here, but I am glad I decided to check these forums and see others having the same issues; I now know it's not me... it's Garbage Kakao - what a surprise, eh?

Corsix likes this.
  5. Reille

Having the same issue. Log in, try to let everything settle and not move or do anything but my character often just disappears and the game remains running but completely unresponsive. Nightmare to deal with tbh as it's such a hassle. Rather close it down and play anything or do anything else than have to fight just to log in or change channels, or god forbid I get dc'd randomly.