1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended ap for pirates?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Stillwaters, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Stillwaters

I have a sorc alt at 175 ap and pirates take quite a few skills per pack even with human DMG elixer and food.

Any sorc mains have a recommended ap amount where the pirate grind speeds up? Thanks In advance

2. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji Mystic 62 EU

Terribly sorry for my low quality input but my ranger had trouble killing pirates at roughly 200 AP and my Archer on roughly 170-180 AP. At least i cant one shot them. They always have like 10-20% HP no matter which skill i use. When i get TET weaps on my Archer maybe that changes but i think my Mystic had a similiar issue at 230 AP. I just wasnt noticing it cus most Mystic skills have multiple hits.

Maybe your Sorc is fine but pirates has an AP Cap? I mean Pirates is a relic from pre Valencia days that hasnt been touched that often recently. Who knows?

Stillwaters likes this.
  3. Stillwaters

How is the mystics skills accuracy wise does she have high accuracy on most skills ? After reading your post I'm thinking maybe that's my issue since it doesn't seem like sorcs skills have a lot of accuracy . I'd need to do some research on their defense and evasion compared to other mobs I've grinded with her to see if that maybe an issue as well

4. Ned Sheynji

Lil more than sorc but on other skills a little bit less. Nothing earth shattering. Same goes for Archer and Ranger. Think their main DMGing stuff has arround 5-20% Acc across all those 4 classes. But i have been using a TET Kzarka on Ranger and Mystic. Not with Archer but ... is that really issue? That would be funny.

Here is the gear if you're curious. For the Archer just substitute the weapons with ultimate version of TRI green AP version weaps. Rosar, green awa and Ganette.

[​IMG]

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Stillwaters

Maybe not an accuracy issue then since you have kzarka and my sorc has liverto and results seem similar so perhaps your first statement maybe the issue with an ap cap hmm

6. Ned Sheynji

Well yeah but i usually can only grind on weekends. So i grab the daily combat and skill exp buffs during the week and burn them all down in 1 go. So im grinding 2 classes at the same time. One at Fadus and the other one at pirates since i dont have 2 elephants nor do i know how to get them, REEEEEE. D:<

Anyway Archer and Ranger are both doing absolutely fine at Fadus while struggling to one shot Pirates(swapped them last weekend out of curiosity). Ranger is even extra stupid: i can just hold W+F the entire time and move the mouse, one shotting everything on contact. While this speaks for the AP Cap sure, i just checked the stats on mobs at fadus and pirates in the codex. Guess what. Pirates have by far higher Evasion.

Edit: Nvm. Pirates also have like 5-6 times more HP.

Stillwaters likes this.