1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended Warrior Changes

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Distaken, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Akantorian

2. Myntiix

no, i want to dele the class cuz its a mess overall nut because of one bug.

3. Akantorian

Hello Friends and Foes, As a Warrior Main I have gone through life living in a protected bubble from those around me. I never realized how priveleged I was for being a Warrior and it made me think long and hard about how PA has used Systemic Oppression to keep all other Classes down, such as Dark Knight, in order to maintain Warrior Supremacy. Warriors' new Succession is just another reason to add to the list why we need equality for all Classes. A lot of Warriors who are in denial of this say that all Classes have an equal chance at becoming strong but that's just not the case. If you gave a Warrior and Dark Knight the same starting gear and money, the Warrior will have a far easier time grinding and killing other players throughout their time in BDO. This is proof that Warrior Privilege is real and needs to be taken seriously. I believe that Warriors should pay reparations to all other Classes by peacefully allowing Pearl Abyss to force Class Nerfs to Warriors and Class Buffs to all other Classes so that everyone has an equal chance at success. Please sign my petition to let Pearl Abyss that us Warriors are sick of being too strong and would like to finally have a challenge again. Thank you. -The Social Justice Warrior

4. TheLichKingZeyd

dude stop these people don't have enough intellect to realise this is satire XD

Tolmos and Akantorian like this.
  5. TheLichKingZeyd

ah yes let's delete this class cause it's too hard for me and I don't like it when people play classes that reward skill and effort of people that put a lot of time into it

6. TheLichKingZeyd

7. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

These changes would be more of a buff than nerf. The idea is that imo solar flare could be toned down a bit (originally I suggested slowing it by 20% but warr community didn't like that >_>) but removing stiffness + increasing cd by 1 sec may help a bit. Slows are also something I really think is an issue on warrior, our slows are really just too strong. With addon's its pretty easy to get people to -50% movement speed and -37% attack/cast speed at which point its just unplayable basically, especially considering we have these slows on SA skills that already do damage + have other utility (like ground smash's CC or downsmash). Where I think warrior lacks is in protection for group PvP. In group PvP it isn't really feasible to catch all opponent's by getting behind them and dancing around until a gap opens up bc by that point you're dead. So an SA grab with a highish 16 sec cd would make it so we can at least have our class' main initiator be protected. I know that some people (myself included to a degree) take issue with the idea of SA grabs but it seems like its something PA doesn't mind but even if they made it only SA upon success for instant grapple with 16 sec cd that would still be some form of improvement. Trading slows for an actual disengage, having our main cc protected at least every 16 sec, reckless getting some love, and having even one more protected dash despite 9 sec cd, I think would fix a lot of things for us.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

that lingering crit crap should be removed also.

9. Akantorian

Yeah but why focus on a thing that ppl only uses in 1v1s to flex when you can focus on fixing core issues?

Dehor likes this.
  10. Mattys

From a warrior opponent perspective the biggest problem warrior has, it has way too much accuracy compared to other classes.
    Warrior seems to be only class able to one combo opponent with 420dp and 900 evasion, which is already ridiculous since it has lots of mobility and 360 block and grab.

Playing as a pen evasion memer, the warrior is only class that I'm not able to tank even he does just 1 combo.
    If I get knocked down, Im dead. There's no certainly any other class that's able to do that, all other classes needs atleast 2-3 combos which is reasonable against base 900 evasion.

Warrior needs accuracy -30% nerf to be par on with other classes.
    Otherwise its just another overtuned class. I don't know about the problems it has against other AP monkeys, but the overtuned accuracy is big problem from game balance perspective.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

id say some cancels should be removed also, or at least solar flare should be way slower to connect into grab like it is if u do it to awakening.

grab engage on high fps cancel is just boinkers level imbalanced and happens basically before enemy "sees" it. not to mention the damage potential that follows up.

12. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

Succ wizard btw.

Dehor, Akantorian and Xenxix like this.
  13. Xenxix

Yep but keep saying 'i'm awakening wizard' well i'm santa claus.

Dehor and Akantorian like this.
  14. Akantorian

Another overtuned class but youre not counting unprotected movement and skills, the skills that the warrior needs to kill you are unprotected if youre running eva wich means that you wont get killed outside from 1v1, also consodering that youre running full eva means that your class have multiple protected engage/disengage.
    So I could, for example say that musa is broken because, from my perspective, they can move without getting cced.
    But I actually would never say that because I know the game and the classes in it before spittin' dumb shiet.

#34 Akantorian, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Dehor, TheLichKingZeyd and Xenxix like this.
  15. Akantorian

Im kinda sure you play succ wizzard and you're complaining about a single-target unprotected engage.
    You're delusional , and as some mystic said some weeks ago, referring to you, you're so entittled that you feel that wizzard has this god given right to be overtuned in every single game a similar class to yours is in.
    Git-freaking-good shinykid.

#35 Akantorian, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Dehor, TheLichKingZeyd and Xenxix like this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

im not a succ wiz and my class (or spec, better to say) is basically already free kill to warriors. :p a bit slower grab engage wont make me suddenly a warrior killer.

#36 WhySoSeeryus, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  17. Akantorian

You make no sense and you know it, wizzard can still engage with tp wich makes you hard as F to track (and safely teleports you instantly) into a mob of ppl and insta cast the freeze aoe + dmg/cc/protected stuff and go out again, all done with a +999dp skill thats included in your kit.
    You just complaint about the things you are too bad to be able to counter from every class, you do this in every single class forum.
    You are lvl 63 already dude, its about time you actually learn how to play the game and how to play against the different classes, because I dont even see warriors solar/grab engaging anymore even in 1v1 unless theyre both bottom tier players.

Xenxix likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

are u losing to non succ wizards and witches on a warrior? like, ever?

19. Akantorian

I just see 0 awakenning wizzards, theyre all succ, and about witch, the only ones I see only do pve or shotcall in nodes with full eva/dr builds.

And before you say that I see 0 awakenning wizzards because theyre bad and warrior is op because you have no skill

I see no awakenning sorcerers neither, all of them play succesion, now go and tell me awakenning sorcerer is bad/weak.

Again, you are also evading the fact that all you do at any hour of the day is to aimlessly walk arround every single class forum, call x mechanic of said class op because you dont even know how to play so ofc you cant dealt with it and then you proceed to pray to god/daddy pa to buff wizzard so you can just mindlessly teleport and nuke groups of ppl in awakenning just like succesion currently does.

Xenxix likes this.
  20. WhySoSeeryus

Ok, lets try another approach. How do u think awa warrior does in the game after patch?
    1v1, smallscale, large scale, pve endgame?

Also, its kinda weird so many people try to defend broken **** like high fps anicanceling on warriors. Grab solarflare is super offensive. It is not fun to play against.