1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended Warrior Changes

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Distaken, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Xenxix

I do love to see some kind of source... Because spreading lies is so easy isn't it? :)

Tolmos and Souda like this.
  2. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Yeah, there are a lot of "solar flare warriors" who pretty much just do solar flare>grab but then pretend like they are skilled players on a skilled class despite them playing warrior like its a guardian with a tp or something lool. Tbh I think thats one of the reasons that a lot of warriors didnt like my idea of slowing solar flare, nerfing slows, decreasing damage etc bc without their opponent being stupidly slowed, them being able to solar flare>grab as a free catch, and then being able to do some basic 3-4 skill combo to kill pretty much anyone then they don't know how to function as a warrior.

3. Spartakatz

awaken war top class
    succ wiz top class
    awaken wiz crap class

isn't that super obvious?

4. Dark Eus

I don't like you proposed changes.

Tolmos and Akantorian like this.
  5. Akantorian

I dont think that any warrior main likes them tbh.

6. TheLichKingZeyd

the hell are you smoking only a bad warrior would grab out of a solar flare you get punished out of it easily and when I was that much of a beginner I learned the hard way that I shouldn't do that, slowing down one of our most important skills that is used for movement or CCing is just stupid
    it's unprotected if you slow it down it means we'll get CCed in 100% of the time and thus it'll become a useless skill and might as well just toss it with frenzied dash

Tolmos likes this.
  7. TheLichKingZeyd

dude I think we're wasting our time , I came here cause it's was posted on discord and created a forum account just to reply to it with a no but from what I noticed most people on forums don't play the game or have no idea how to play

8. TheLichKingZeyd

I doubt warrior is top class, in 1vs1s likely but in large scale we're far from it and dying to a class once doesn't make it OP or the strongest probably only noticed it because it was either a melee class or flashy

9. makis

Warrior is in 1v1bwhat protected area is to large scale, completely broken

10. Dehor

upload_2020-7-27_0-1-3.png
    Wanna tell me why u want this skill to have 9 sec CD? Warrior has only 1 skill with iframe and that is Head Chase even sometime i think like head Chase should have SA on CD at the cost of 200 stamina + Movement distance up.

u wanna make warrior garbage again? U die with some good warrior and complain that he is has too much damage? Why not nerf soc and ninja to 100%, ha? Why are you not telling to nerf sorc and ninja and gurdian?
    Reckless blow has charge system and SA only while u r charging. U can run 100 miles away before warrior finishes his charge
    upload_2020-7-27_0-8-32.png
    Charging only takes about 0.7 sec. after that he can hold it for 0.1 sec that means after 0.7 sec of using skill he is unprotected during the whole animation + animation cannot be cancel. upload_2020-7-27_0-23-46.png
    Class with no grab has long range CC and allows person to teleport to the enemy or iframe, SA, FG.
    upload_2020-7-27_0-28-39.png
    Can't happen bro. this is the only skills that prevents player from running away if combo is not complete.If this is nerfed warrior's chance to die against wiz/witch, Dk and archer/range will increase by 100%. warrior is not super fast like other classes and not mobile like Lahn where she has 1sec on CD SA. He does have protected dash [only one time] and FG shield charge. u can easily get to his CC or grab if it comes to u since he will be animation lock and same goes to Gravedigging.

really? I think u should learn ur class much better. Solar flare distance is not long infact very short and it doesn't have pin point CC. If u stay on it's path u r much likely to be CC'ed but for that avoid and maintain ur SA. It is unprotected skill so if u maintain ur SA then u can easily CC warrior.
    upload_2020-7-27_0-44-2.png

Don't be more childish. U r clearly trying to make warrior unplayable class.
    upload_2020-7-27_0-49-18.png
    Warrior is standing perfectly in the middle. He is not the "unbeatable" class u know. I think if u r that angry at warrior then just learn it's skill and weaknesses. Like i super don't like sorc. So i had to learn ALL sorc skill and weaknesses to counter it.
    My opinion is that warrior is hanging in the perfect middle. All is average with good damage and tankiness. from the recently nerf to some warrior damage ratio, he now take 10-11% increase damage from magic using classes and do 10-11% less damage to magic classes, i mean 'ALL' magic using classes. and takes little less damage from melee classes since he is standing in "all rounding" position

Attached Files:

Akantorian and Souda like this.
  11. Dehor

If u really like warrior and u "think" warrior is OP then just be happy and move on. There are already more then 3 broken classes [gurdian, sorc, ninja, wizard].

And u don't say "actually "i am" a warrior main...."'i' never played anything besides warrior..." are u sure u r not trying to twist the truth subconsciously?

Why an AFK player talking about nerfs and buffs ha?

#91 Dehor, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    Tolmos and Akantorian like this.
  12. Dehor

well even i can kill 1000 evasion player with full pen with 200 AP. it will take time...long time but i will kill if if player stands still doing nothing.

Tolmos likes this.
  13. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Normally I'd think this is a troll reply but given how much effort you put into it I'll reply.
    You clearly didn't read what I said properly. Headchase would be an iframe with a 3 second cooldown. On top of that there would be a skill with a separate cooldown of 9 seconds that is SA. And no... no... warrior should not have an SA dash that would be broken af. Also yeah warrior has only one iframe which is why evasion in preawak should get iframe.
    If having our current damage decreased by 20-30% makes warrior bad then you're just awful at warrior, I hate to say it.
    Because this is a warrior thread?
    What are you talking about? What does any of that have to do with what I said. I said that reckless blow should be fully SA instead of only SA while charging.
    Do a better combo then :shrug: also we have other slows, just get movement speed debuff addon for reckless blow and then reckless blow>ankle break is -40% movement speed which is still pretty extreme but atm ground smash is clearly too strong and id rather a few good skills than one great one.
    Witch, wizard, DK, and archer are all such free matchups. At equal gear level only bad warriors lose to them with or without slows.
    Imagine calling me a bad warrior and then saying warrior isnt mobile or fast. I think a lot of the issues you and some other warriors complain about are more of just "get good" issues. Literally the only thing warrior needs is tankiness and some protection and we're golden.
    My class is warrior and clearly I know it better than you. Solar flare distance is long enough and combined with it's other advantages it is one of the best skills in the game. Solar flare>shield charge is a free catch against witch/wiz/archers most times if you baited out their iframe(s).
    Lol all of those nerfs you quoted above this are so small haha. Remove downsmash and some damage kills warrior?
    I don't even know what that is or who made it, why am I trusting some random table you link as the holy grail of determining class balance?
    Warrior is fairly balanced yes but he has some overtuned traits and some undertuned ones. I'd rather his overtuned ones be decreases slightly to increase the undertuned ones. I think it's pretty evident that warrior dies way too quickly given his role and class mechanics and I think he has too little protection to do a lot of things he should be able to. I also think his slows are definitely too strong and this new era of warrior damage where the only combo you ever need is grab>gravedigging>armor break>reckless blow>slashing the dead is dumb and takes away from what the class used to be which was a combo class. I would've much preferred they made warrior tankier than them increasing his damage.
    Hes not OP but he has some OP mechanics which I dont want. Id rather them fix warriors real issues.
    Because I hope one day they can make warrior the class I had hoped hed be and not have him be limited in a lot of areas.

#93 Distaken, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  14. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

If you time it correctly and dont make it obvious it is effective. Even though yes it's punishable many many warriors I see do it but I think that goes back to the fact that warrior's learning curve leaves a lot of people behind. And slowing solar flare 20% wouldnt make it frenzied dash, its still quite fast. One thought that I had the other day though which honestly I thought was pretty brilliant was that they should disconnect solar flare from movement/attack speed. Meaning that slows like witch/wizard slow wont have any effect on it but also buffs like e buff wont effect it either. If they did that and it also meant +5 attack/movement speed didnt affect it thatd be exactly -20% speed on it with immunity to speed buffs/debuffs. Even if they dont slow solar flare which Id understand if they didnt, I think that'd be a good change because what DOES make solar flare frenzied dash is when you have witch/wiz slows or a guardian debuff + some other debuff. Solar flare becomes unusable lmao

15. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

:bigsad:

16. Dehor

upload_2020-8-1_11-20-29.png
    I guess u know at least this. So i don't have to explain.
    Warrior is mostly relies in "grab". u miss it => you go for block.

IF....IF u want that warrior have 20-30% damage nerf.
    upload_2020-8-1_11-37-10.png
    This is just the 30% Nerf to this skill.
    upload_2020-8-1_11-53-14.png
    Now imagine fighting sorc and others classes. Warrior is very easy to kill XD. If u mess up fighting against warrior then u die but in other hand if u still keep losing againt warrior then i guess u must learn ur class.
    Here is a tip if u don't know. Warrior grab is like a Forward Guard. if u stay at his or behind him.. he cannot grab u. His most CC are in front of him and best tip is when u see his grab has missed. start a count of 10. Warrior is the most predictable in BDO if u know warrior. I am a Lahn and to come as a counter attack for warrior. I had to learn warrior so stay at BA everytime; everyday and did so with all classes. and as a Lahn i can tell that warrior needs no nerf and others will say so as well because warrior just have big damage....just big damage.

Now that i tell u why he is at good spot and hanging in middle; i don't think so that u must cry like a child and beg for nerf.

+ If u r a warrior main then i guess this is the time for u to start grinding for spots and be happy that u can grind and not die just easily but let me tell u that warrior is very predictable and u will most likely waste ur skill and not use them wisely.

Sorc is still a big pain to fight tbh. i stop playing lahn and learn warrior just to be able to predict warrior and what he will do. As a warrior i had problem keeping my SA rotation up. and blocking wasn't the solution for me to fight against sorc.
    u clearly missing a point of being warrior. headchase CD remains same of buffed to 1 sec CD at the cost of 200 stamina. warrior needs this at all cost. SA is just a way to avoid CC, it's not like u will take no damage. SA trading with Sorc, ninja, gurdian, archer, ranger will cost u ur life.

So no... no from my side. learn warrior better and if u r other class main then still... LEARN WARRIOR. he is not a INVINCIBLE lol. In group fight, yes warrior is really good. but every class has block....EVERY class. use them wisely.

Tolmos and Souda like this.
  17. Tolmos

Chiming in to join the other posters in this thread in the "oh god, please don't implement these changes" camp.

makis likes this.
  18. Kinnaj7

Im reading forums since game launched but this one is winning "most delusional post" award for sho.

The amount of cringe i produced while reading 1st post is unmeasurable.

19. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

what is this picture even supposed to be. Warrior has complete CC immunity in block besides grapple. The only time it isnt CC immune is for the first second or so before the sustained block SA buff comes.
    maybe inexperienced warriors but there are plenty more CC options available for warrior. Warrior isnt just a grab and block class lmao.
    I don't know either player's gear stats, buffs etc? Also add -30DP to that and then give 40% more damage for down attack.
    You have a horrible understanding of warrior...
    I see...
    As a warrior I can say screw the damage and slows and give me the tools necessary to do better in group fights. These changes would be a buff to any warrior who isnt bad at the class...
    1 sec cooldown iframe shouldnt be a thing except maybe on a class like sorc or something. It removes the entire strategy of baiting iframes. What we need is just a preawakened iframe and then the one more dash (on a seperate 9 second cooldown). It isn't really worth arguing this with you since as a lahn you really don't understand warrior and his gameplay and mechanics well enough to understand what he needs.
    Thats literally the opposite of true lol, the more enemies there are the worse and worse warrior becomes. He does best between 1v1-5v5 or so.

20. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Are you ready to be more braindead Warriors?Because It will be the return of the spearspam behind THE ROCK!
    You were already better at CC harassing than maehwa(a class built for only that job BTW)on the long run,you were better runner WITHOUT ANY STAM COST(or super ridiculous lowcost that make you wonder if you have a stam bar to begin with anyway) and YOU WILL BE BETTER DANCER than maehwa(which is the only perk she have but terribly gated by cost).REJOICE FELLOWS IT WILL BE THE RETURN OF THE BRAINDEAD SHOWTIME!

Omg.....there is no f.u.c.k.ing understanding why maehwa was hard stam gated &nerfed 2 years ago cause of the request of the other classes....And maehwa is still hard gated till today without any single valid reasons.

I want to cry....
    (I dont know if i should quite this game or main warrior.What will be the most braindead of the 2 options?!)

#100 dobe, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:42 PM
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020 at 10:51 PM
    makis likes this.