1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding the login rewards..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SPAAAAACE, May 20, 2020.

1. SPAAAAACE

So I noticed today that people started selling Epheria Sailboats that they got from the new Shakatu Seals. But wait, I haven't missed a login day since late November, and I still have only 20? I know! It's the extra ones Returning and New players got.

Which gets me to my point; it's kind of not fair how "loyal' players who are actually playing the game get nothing but the regular login rewards, but someone who stops for a month gets extra seals, an active Value Pack + one from the login rewards. A couple of my friends stopped for more than a month and got more rewards than me, who hasn't missed a single login for months. Is that the reward for playing the game? I guess the game is telling me to stop for a month at a time, so I can get those extra rewards that I wouldn't otherwise get from playing.

That's it. Just a rant, I guess.

VasilisD likes this.
  2. Paric

You do realise that you earn a lot more by playing the game for that month than by collecting returning awards, i mean i have no idea of your playstyle/gear etc.. but in this game there are various methods of making a lot of silver per day so the value of those returning players rewards apart from some pearl items is negligable.

3. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

But u can win some unavailable in-game rewards. Just as example: inventory expansions, pets...

4. Paric

As i said apart from pearl stuff all the rest is negligable, and about pearl stuff i mean its not like they give you something massive its like 10-15 euros worth at best, so if you are willing to stop your progression for one month for that its your choice, i wudnt call it smart choice if you enjoy playing the game and wish to progress in it and if you are not than why are you playing at all.(you can get inventory slots ingame trough loyality as well and 30 days is 3k loyality etc..)

5. RandomHajile

I bought an eph sailboat when the market crashed on them. Didn't feel like spending 1.7b on a frigate and knew it was just gonna keep going up. The real travesty is that they added NEW SEALS that don't stack with the old seals. I'm in the opposite boat, perhaps it's from being a 'returning (and new technically lool)' player, but I'd have the seals I needed if I could stack them. As it is, I'm kinda in nowhere land with a little of each.

Also, if you stopped logging in and missed that week they gave away all that stuff + the t4 pet, you basically got screwed hard. So, there are times when you get rewarded, but if you keep an eye on it and come back during those times, i guess the point is negated. Still some of my new player friends didn't get any of that stuff and it's like yikes... if only you were a few weeks earlier.

SPAAAAACE likes this.
  6. SPAAAAACE

I don't mind the things I can grind, but the Pearl items, VPs, and seals aren't fair at all. If you want players to catch up, you give them money, not exclusive items.

7. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

If they actually wanted players to catch up they would buff early to mid game grind spots to have more than 0.05% chance of progressing further without the need of cash shop items. At this point it is what it is. You either take it or leave it. But complaining about it will not make the situation any better.