1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Region support - Israel

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hextall, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Hextall

Hi there. I live in Israel and I see our little country is IP blocked. Now, after some research, I found out I can actually play on the Turkish servers. Problem is, I don't speak Turkish and I don't care much to learn a new language just to play a game.
    On any other game I play, I use the EU servers without a problem, complementary of the game publishers. Is there a reason you as game publishers take such a different approach? Do you have a timetable of changing that prohibition or is that something fundamental to your game design? Thanks.

2. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Hextall! As a Publisher, we have a license from Pearl Abyss, allowing us to publish the game in certain parts of the world. Unfortunately, the game is not available in some areas but we do hope that one day we will be able to provide you with BDO! That said, I would be unable to say when this would happen but for now I advise keeping an eye out for future updates ^^

Take care!

3. Hextall

Thank you for an honest answer. Hopefully, that could be resolved some time in the future. I know I would be playing this game if it does. Have a nice day.