1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relax..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LogicaI, Jul 28, 2018.

1. LogicaI

Relax everyone,Log out for a week,everyone will have wasted their cute little free welfare gear packs and you can go back to slaughtering rpers,afkers,noobs and normies/vets with gear you actually EARNED.

inb4 "don't you want everyone to have the same gear as you to make it fair"

No. you should have to earn it.

If you think everyone should get the same things you earned but for free then i am accepting your paychecks at p.o box 208 xxxxx xxxxx xxxx

2. Factorial

i know you are scared. relax, log off for a week.

3. Rayin

I'll relax when i'll see Alicia Dominica & Zaolee prove that they're top tier skilled PvPer with that equalized gear, but unfortunately they can't read me because i roasted them too much and probably have my lovely persona blocked by now.
    Life isn't fair, BDO forum PvP it's my endgame and there's still the block function.
    If we do not have that possibility in game when someone much stronger war us, we shouldn't have it on forum too.
    Now i'm a sad potato.

4. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

How does one earn gear when RNG dictates who gets a pass and who doesn't?

Now I don't care about the gear pack. But it still seems a bit far fetch. Now look who is mistaking real life with a video game. How far have you fallen.

Also funny, you talk about gear welfare. When they actually gave yall free stats. That yall didn't even have to earn. Free stats! I bet you was all smiles and giggles when you got your free stats.

I just think it's funny you can fix yourself to type that. After accepting free stats for nothing.

Dudeskio, ManlyBeard, Foxens and 5 others like this.
  5. SunHoYee

Agree even tho I think so that it is great that they give at least a chance to try different completed builds from softcap to test and try how characters really would work. And actually, I would prefer if they would just add a tool into the arena to try builds, see the numbers etc, instead of doing this for a week.

6. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

That is very ironic coming from you.

DarkRogue and Blackhearted like this.
  7. nolasigns

No! It's too fun to take the costume off in Helms/sausage and slap the mobs with my wizzy-stick until the PK-pros come along and think it's easy pickins!

8. RipVonBongle

"earned" looool. this is absolutely my favorite sentiment that salty elitist no-lifers have. they equate rng enhancements and marketplace snipes to becoming CEO of a fortune 500 company after being born poor, then getting a job at the age of 12 and working 50 hour weeks while going to school and becoming valedictorian, then proceeding to go to an ivy league school and not getting any hand outs along the way.

seriously, get a life

9. Rayin

"Salty elitist no-lifers" and goes in a heartfelt speech to diminish those people that play just a game like him, yet he relates their lack RL with their luck only because the opinions on the matter differ.
    Yup, i'm sure they're the salty ones lmaoooo lol ecs dee jajajaja ayyyyy.

Alrikmerc and AZzalor like this.
  10. Vunak

Vunak DarkKnight 61 NA

Nobody has "earned" any of their gear. Being lucky with RNG isnt earning anything. Let's just get that straight right now

11. RipVonBongle

right, i used a metaphor to describe the mentality of the OP and people like him, but i also didn't make a topic bitching about having a week's worth of gear that i "earned"

12. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

living in a bubble, that is living in a mmo game thinking that anything in it means anything. the words "earn it" "work hard" "being good" are not the words i use to describe having a good time in a freakin game, its about "having fun, enjoying yourself, and relaxing"

good grief, get a life man lol

13. United_Strafes

Well not having an actual life has helped them to earn a virtual one at least.

14. Meowingtons

If you put a lot of effort into the game. Then yes, it's EARNED. You seem to forget that there are some people spending billions only to get one tri accessory.

15. Dalenos

So the grifers and pkers are getting rekt now. So i guess they are cowards and have no stones for it. Funny how griefers and pkers cry even hard when someone takes there sociopathic fun of tormenting others >.>

KikoiK, Blackhearted and Columba like this.
  16. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

this gear has no gem slots, it cant be enchanted above its current stats, if anything this gear should be made permanent for everyone who hits levels 60, this way more people will have an incentive to go level 60. its a welfare gear that will add more players to end game, node wars and siege, plus it makes pvp more interesting and even. also people with 550+ gs will still have the edge

Alrikmerc likes this.
  17. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Looks like they only enjoyed game if they had power advantage over people. Funny how they cry when situation is fair :D

Arreyanne, KikoiK, Fearless V and 2 others like this.
  18. Beeso

19. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

the armor and weapons u can get yourself in a good time or even better ones (the event kutum has no mob dmg for example)
    But for the accesouries i completely agree.

-Make the Valks-Event-accesouries Permanent if u reach 60.
    -Buff Capotia Ring, Earring, Belt to TET Yellow Accesourie Value instead
    -->Profit : Game would be balanced and abit more fair

another solution/idea:

-add Each VALK-event piece to Shakatu Seal Shop for 5 Seals. (34x5 = 170 seals for all stuff ~17months ~ over 1 year)
    -So everyone can get parts of the gear in the long run. when playing the game

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  20. kogason

I feel sorry for all you "veteran" bdo players who have "earned" your gear through rng and endless no life grind for who knows how long and are in no way happy about any changes to make new players welcome and maybe give them a chance to progress in hope that they stay and maybe bring more players in game and build a better player base and have more active pvp, But you would rather ***** about every change because maybe you are scared that if you face someone of equal gear you will get ****ed because you have 0 skill, OR you spent way too much money and time on this game and realize that it was a waste of time and if someone new can do it in such a short time it just blows your ****ing mind and makes you want to kill yourself....get the strap.

Arreyanne and KikoiK like this.