1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relic scroll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by woots, Jul 7, 2018.

1. woots

I suppose ppl run several scroll at once. Its long, its boring, and PA still not seem to want to cut most of the boring wait time ( boss spawn, black spirit call )

So it would be nice to be able to merge 5 - 10 - 15 .. etc basic scroll together, to only have 1 boring as hell scroll boss to run, but have 5 - 10 - 15.. etc time the reward depending of how many scroll you merged into one.

Save time, saved from boredom, and dont loose "reward"

Rayin likes this.
  2. Rayin

Yeah, it's freaking stupid that they bother to touch every kind of older content if it gives too money or doesn't give enough, but when it comes to relic, cartian and other source of Memory Fragments, they'd rather give you an event where you get 1-2 MF and are done with it.

It's a convenient (for them) issue that hasn't been addressed in a long time.

3. Dreadhood

I honestly don't mind the waiting time, what annoys me is the fact that only the last boss drops stuff, i think all scroll bosses should have a chance to drop seals/memory fragments.

Andaro likes this.
  4. Krog Gar

Krog Gar Berserker 61 EU

Or they could at least turn this thing on...
    It's been in the game files for over a year...
    upload_2018-7-8_10-52-44.png

5. woots

But how do you get it ? do that use more relic to create ? because if it does, unless you are SURE to get 2 time more reward compare to the normal relic scroll ( considering as exemple it requier 10 relic to create ) its not interesting.

At least with my suggestion, you just merge X scroll together and get X time the reward at the end and run only "one" scroll.

6. Krog Gar

Krog Gar Berserker 61 EU

As far as I know it hasn't been turned on in any regions, so I don't know how it works.

7. RP Tzuyu

wverytime i do x10 relic, i feel like killing all the koreans

Factorial likes this.
  8. Zygmunt

Yep, these scrolls suck so much, some people prefer to preorder mem frags for 3m 10 by 10. But it's on purpose, standard practice of mobile p2w games. They even nerfed the party members' memfrag drop rate from 100% to 50% prior to adding artisan's memory to the cash shop, so better just sell your relics and buy already enchanted gear instead.

9. Factorial

i think there was a psychological reason they made scroll runs so brain numbing boring and downright painful: to improve artisan memory sale. terrible sales tactics by pearl abyss is disgusting to put it nicely.

Wolf_Rangerette likes this.
  10. 6footgeeks

Let us Summon one each.