1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remastered Black Desert Showcase

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Aug 11, 2018.

1. eXpell

So.... basically you stole GE from runescape to replace the current system... xD

2. Toshiro3D

"When onenote is off it eventually destroys the whole symphony"
    I don't want to kvetch too much, but this changes nothing, of course it's great to see huge update, but core issues are going to remain, untouched,
    The hole is still there, changing the covers is not fixing it
    [​IMG]

Factorial likes this.
  3. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Not true at all. Not all of us play on potatoes o.o

Wada and Kismet like this.
  4. Andross

Dang, i havent been on in about a year and PA sure hasnt changed. When will they ever learn

5. Ayn Sof

"In order for you to purchase or sell an item, you will need to input a price within the market price range. If the item is available for that price, it will be purchased instantly. If the item isn’t available, it will only be purchased once someone registers it at your price."

Is marketplace just becoming RNG??? Or i misunderstood? It is like pick one from 10 cards, if you pick wrong card you don't get item and need to start again? No matter that for example You found the item first, you may fail to purchase it many times cause you failed to guess a price? And someone else can buy it before you only cause he got lucky with guessing right price? That's RNG to me. Or it works in other way? Plz elaborate

6. OberverZR

Before I make my request, I want it to be understood that I'm fully aware there is little to no chance of my request being read/noticed by anyone who works for PA (and with there being an even lower chance of having my request taken seriously).
    I'm only posting this so I don't look back and feel like I did nothing to help before I left my favorite MMO.

Great! That is the best news I've read in regards to the MP. Keep it up.
    [TL;DR / MY REQUEST]: Please make an app that allows a player to use their alternate characters to work the cooking/alchemy stations and farming fences. The alternate character can function the same way the workers do, so botting concerns are addressed.
    Why? Well, PA loses nothing, no one feels like their time is being wasted, players continue to pay for/play the game and more time is given to PVP/PVE.

I know this doesn't solve all of the issues players have with BDO, like RNG upgrading and so on, but I think it would open new possibilities for PVP/PVE. I can even see players paying for such a feature (I know I would).

Rambling over, just needed to get this off my chest.

7. Roddy

Its great and all, but does this new version fix or at least lessens the god-awful pop-in?

Fateneko and nethkhadar like this.
  8. Arturochan

they should rather do something about the prices ingame. Nobody wants to pay for a "buy to play" model that has overpriced value packs and skins in the Cashshop, though I don't care much about the skins, more about the valuepacks !Hell, I need to charge 30 Euros a month to be able to buy a subscription? This is hella overpriced if you ask me, not much " normal players (I don't talk about the possessed and fanbased players)" would buy something like this. I mean, I would need to spend aproximately 60 Euros, in order to purchase a skin and a valuepack each month, please kill me.

Wada, VerboAcido and nethkhadar like this.
  9. Meteorlogikus

Better optimization when ?

Tvvin likes this.
  10. Sheraon

Important to upgrade the game, if you don't have a good PC go cry your parents or just get a work and pay for a new one, but we will don't keep in an outdated game only because of the small amount of ppl with thecomputer with pedals LOL.

Thats the same as the Whatsapp Facebook updates on the APP STORE kids crying "THE APP STOP WORKING ON MY IPHONE 4S!!! GO BACK TO LATEST VERSION!!"

OMG there are 7 GENERATIONS UP your phone, stay at day or just keep out of the technology.

Wada likes this.
  11. Pepelu

Nice! Changes to the story, monsters and male ranger finally! And the new hunting content seems really nice. Always thought hunting didn't really seem like hunting, so this is something I really wanted in the game. Really hope they would add better AI for at least to some mobs. And make them seem more realistic. I've made a thread about this earlier. Anyway, these are nice changes. Of course there are still stuff to do to make this game more balanced... They should maybe listen the gamers more when deciding what is urgent and what can be done later.

#71 Pepelu, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  12. Raven Croft

Listen, crybaby...I heard of it all right. I just don't want them to rush things that's all. Also, I've been gone from the game a while all right. I don't read the forums like it is a fricking bible. There is to many negative creeps in here for me to enjoy it...So there.

13. KikoiK

@CM Servantes This looks amazing, can't wait! The game just keeps getting better and better, it does not disappoint! Thank you for sharing all this information. I'm looking forward to many more years playing BDO!

CM Servantes and Aaarggghhh like this.
  14. ghoulz666

Does this fix the horrible indoor lighting? Tired of things being brighter than an entire house engulfed in flames.

Wada, Allan1985 and Draconnix like this.
  15. Stabby

The game has always looked fine, noone has ever contested that. Black Desert just isn't FUN anymore. It's all work with little to no reward versus effort. Everything I do anymore revolves around repairing and attempting to upgrade my gear. There's no fun in it.

16. kolo

pls launch drieghan.

Tvvin likes this.
  17. Jikiboo

actually 5% can easily do inflation. With sea monster "exploiting" those 5% can easily become wealthiest people on whole server. People with most wealth can and will inflate prices for others.

Heck even in real world couple % of people own more money than rest of the world. They could easily turn markets over and cause inflation worldwide.

18. Armory

Awesome, graphics updates were definitely what I need to come back into BDO !

Don't forget to give us some ana* makeup so we can still pretend that everything was ok until now.

19. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 62 NA

I am curious why we dont have driegan yet. The content drip is really annoying.

Allan1985 likes this.
  20. TruDeath

I would be prob 50 yrs old by the time this game came out ( fully ) but it seems I have to go back and play the game over and over again with all this *new* stuff, I have played every char past awakening, 523 energy, I don't mind seeing new things, but going through the game over and over with just new music and graphics is *yawn*. I am hoping for more content and not just another char to level and leave for a battery.

Pepelu likes this.