1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remastered looking different?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by reaper25, Aug 28, 2018.

1. reaper25

hi, idk if im the only one noticing this but, i dont see as much glare/shiny stuff on my screen anymore, Striker's blazing inferno for example its not as bright and reflective anymore feels more dim (think thats the word?), the skills dont seem to emit as much blink either. i also dont see as much godrays or lensflare.

i know some of these features were a bit exagerated at release but they seemed to be better a couple days in, now it feels more dull for some reason.

also i noticed that despite the glares and everytihng, the sky its still bright and the nights dont seem to be dark.

2. appallo

Is this a bad thing??

3. Esix

Different areas and time of day affect brightness

4. Yuusayn

Your computer is breaking, you graphics card must not be able to handle it, literally only reason, unless your going blind

5. 2monthslatenonamesleft

There have been a few hotfix patches since last week and patch notes were updated.

6. reaper25

already checked patch notes, there was indeed a change and was added to 22nd august patch notes. thanks for your insinght tho, no need to worry about me or computer we are both doing great.

Realitypixels likes this.