1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember when they said they were going to communicate more?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, May 1, 2018.

1. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

It was a good joke wasn't it guys?

Denthors, Blacksheep, Golbez and 13 others like this.
  2. Dexo 2

April fools... Oh wait..

Dalenos and Lemon Crush like this.
  3. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

It was actually PA saying they would communicate more afaik.
    Kakao won't really care more than they have before.

Stabby likes this.
  4. Lemon Crush

No im talking months ago. The whole PA thing is a totally different topic

5. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

Ohhh
    one has to be naive to think they would. na/eu publishers tend to not care about communicating with their playerbase, be it any game. There might be some rare exceptions though.

6. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

What did yall expect from Korean devs. To actual have some respect, and decency towards Western gamers.

Cgunz and KotoRena like this.
  7. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i dont get the point. Kakao releasing the new Boss weapon tomorrow. FREE CONTENT for EVERYONE and people still complaining?

Right now we getting the Patches the same time or even FASTER then korea get.
    Yes u read it right. We got Content FASTER then korea...
    for example the cc changes we got wednesday, korean got thursday...

THE ONLY content that are currently missing from our version compared to korean version are :
    -Some p2w items (that will never join us, cause we have fair version)
    -Lahn
    -New Driagan Area

-So Lahn is missing for good reason, cause they want to balance the class in korea first, before they put her into our version.

-And Driagan Area is just holding a bit back, like blizzard would do, to increase the hype and theoriecrafting about the lore/backgrounds.

So did Kakao and Pearl abyss make a good job?
    Yes they do. They hotfix stuff SUPER fast. just remember the stiffness fix.

Did Kakao and Pearl Abyss care about our opinion?
    Yes they do.
    -p2w items missing from our version
    -we getting new servers
    -they change the class balance/removed perma GRAB cc chain already

Did Kakao and Pearl Abyss has a fair model? / Support?
    Hell yes!
    -Call me ONE game developer/publisher, that is that active on twitter, reddit, facebook, steam and in the forums like Kakao is.
    -They let u refund pearlstuff u bough recently if u dont like it anymore- they let u try costumes out! No other MMO has that nice thing.
    -They send us Free compensation for like everything (THEY JUST SENT EVERYONE 30$+ FOR FREE!!!! [the 30 day value pack, karma blessing, skill reset])
    -They have this stuff called "DEV diary" ... Its the first time i see this thing in any MMOs. And i like it. Thats what i call communication!!!
    -They have a great customer support that doesnt flood u with copy/paste answers. Everytime i contacted the support about an issue i was surprised about the fast and personal answer i got. They even roleplay in support tickets <3 How cool is that! Im loveing it!!!

So for the love of god, stop complaining abour everyone and his/her dog. Only cause some people want Lahn, doesnt mean everyone want. What if they release a bugged/unfinished/unbalanced Lahn version? Do you want this? I doubt that.
    Kakao can take the time to fix all the stuff and will release Lahn when she is ready for us!

Atron, Diazine, Rena and 1 other person like this.
  8. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Hack_Saw NA

I'm... not exactly sure what you're talking about. They have been communicating, in fact they've been on top of it lately. Responding to community issues within hours via official announcements or twitter. They've been responding to critical issues that show up here or on Reddit where necessary. What more do you want, a personalized "hello" every three days from @GM Dew ?

EDIT: Haaai Dew!

#8 Hacksaw, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Diazine, GM Dew and rachcouture like this.
  9. Mookie

Lahn is missing because they are saving it for the release of Bless Online, why is this so hard to grasp for some, it's a business strat. Think about it, this is a business to them not a hobby or a game a business. So with that in mind wouldn't you release content everyone is waiting for when your opposition decides to release there product? Ok well if that's not enough let's look at the past.... when wow RELEASED w/e expantion came out they released a massive content patch, when eso came out with a expansion they released major content patchs, do you really think they will give it to us now or when may 11th comes around?

#9 Mookie, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  10. waifu

Remember when they said they were going to fix the karma system with a bounty system two years ago?
    Remember how they were going to balance the game?
    Remember how our version was buy to play so it wouldn't get any of the pay to win stuff?
    Remember how our version was going to cater to the western audience and have harder monsters to fight and a slower leveling progressing with a heavier focus on exploration over mindless grind?

Blackhearted and Fearless V like this.
  11. Lemon Crush

Balance changes and all that is not content.

Content would be the new zone, Lahn (yes guys that is considered content), etc etc. Cron energy, the new enchanting stuff, thats all considered content. They always delay that type of stuff. The only stuff we get at the same time or before KR is mechanical changes.

12. ghoulz666

Zerging a boss is content? People have low standards of entertainment.

13. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Maybe if ppl stopped acting like entitled little brats they'd communicate more. Every thread is either toxic or filled with "WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN". HARDLY any "normal" person making a "normal" thread on here. I wouldnt want to communicate with you either.

Andaro, Diazine and elgen like this.
  14. TwilightAngel

What P2W items are there? please explain?

Also the last part LOL the player based whined about the lvling rate was to slow so they made it faster and the also the whole focus on exploration what exactly do you mean more quest? bc thats the same thing as grinding just sugar coated and every MMO on the market has a grind just some hides it easier. Oh and they would have to completely make a different version and our patches would take a lot longer......

15. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

If a new weekly boss with 0.01% chance for any worthy rewards is considered content then I'm batman

Fearless V and KotoRena like this.
  16. TwilightAngel

and adding just a new class is?

17. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

I mean... yeah I’ve not noticed a substantial change in how they disseminate coming changes and content additions to our servers.

I recognize that I’m petty and my motivation to play is generally hinged on the ability to “Kick ass and look good” that being said my current class practically never gets costumes (DK) meanwhile KR servers have at least 3 costumes on her that we do not at this point (none of them are exclusive, but still)

I’d be pretty satisfied in my wait for Lahn as stupid as it sounds if they’d just drop a new costume for DK because at least It would change stuff up a bit visually for Me instead of continuing to rotate the same few costumes I usually use. I used to do a lot of screen shotting, which I’ve all but halted as a result of the slowed pace of visual enhancements.

Beyond that, As mentioned am waiting for Lahn and I am finding it more and more difficult to get out there and grind on my DK since At least a portion of he effort (the acquisition of skill points and exp) is going towards a class that I’m feeling kind of done with.

So with all THAT said, I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s been left feeling kind of restless In the daily routine of BDO with rthe abscene of communication regarding game additions that may be pertainant to my personal interests.

You’re absolutely right Lemon, Lahn is content and to some of us our motivation hangs by a thread for piddley things like costumes while we wait.

I just don’t understand why they can’t give us some sort of roadmap on when to expect updates or even costume sales.

It wouldn’t be hard.

rachcouture likes this.
  18. waifu

Artisans
    10% combat boost on outfits
    Pets
    Worker slots
    Instant worker task completion
    Kama Blessing
    Book of Combat
    All life skill outfits
    Inventory and Weight expansions
    Gear bag (swap to DP gear easily when axing a fort)
    Storage expansions
    Branding items
    Golden Bells
    Honey
    Maids
    Tent
    Horse resets
    Stable Expansions
    Costume gem

So let's add some of this up. A player willing to pay enough money can
    Loot more mobs faster than you ever will manually or with event pets. these pets can give straight luck boosts, life exp boosts, combat exp boosts, extra weight, extra resources while gathering, etc.
    Get extra loot all the time with kama blessings.
    Get extra exp all the time with Value packs, outfit exp, golen bells.
    Getet more passive money from workers. Not only does worker expansion give more workers you don't need to waste cp on storage slots in town so that's even more workers.
    Can buy any rinky dink horse, make it have all the skills they need and then just sell it for silver if they wanted.
    Can progress up the life skill rankings faster than others lacking the outfit for their profession.
    Gets to spend less silver repairing.
    Doesn't ever have to leave their grind spot with Maids and tents.
    Gets 4x as much out of memory fragments which means they can enchant their gear 4x faster

Wow that's a lot of stuff a player that only paid $10 can't do

Denthors, Dreadhood, Reyer and 4 others like this.
  19. ALO

ALO

Well just got deleted 2 my topics without rude offensive language ... censorship is best communication tool you know D:<
    its Stalin way "if there is people there is problem, if there is no people there is no problem"
    post/topics - problems, no post/topic no problems
    information - problems, no information no problems

its ez pizi :|

20. NVG

NVG

LAHN WAS ALREADY BALANCED AND THE DEVS DIDN'T TOUCH IT SINCE END OF MARCH! STOP DEFENDING KAKAO, you gillie undercover kakao employee!!!