1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Remote collect ship going to wrong port

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MinhVu, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi, I do not know if this is a bug or not but it seems weird. I tried to remote collect my epheria sailboat today at velia. For some reason when I remote collected my ship, it goes to a port that I have not discovered yet. Which was Outpost supply port near stars end.

2. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Did you still have anything (including cannonballs) in the boats inventory?
    If so it went to the closest wharf to the boat's location, even if you had not discovered it yet.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. MinhVu

This is annoying, I went all the way to Outpost supply port and took out the ship. I then proceed to ride my horse to velia and remote collect my ship there but guess what?! It goes into the same place, Outpost supply port.

4. MinhVu

Now that you mentioned it I think i put something in the ships storage. Wish I knew before, could have saved me 30 minutes or more going back and forth. Thanks.

5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

They could solve this problem by allowing you to transport a ship to any wharf in the same way you can a horse. Of course they would have to make it that you cannot have any trade goods on board or the transport will be disabled.

6. MMoNoob

figured it out when i take stuff out at sea there is a issue where i think it leaves a few cannon balls in the ship storage even though you removed all of them something to do with ocean de sync just char select and take the remaining cannon balls out.

7. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @MinhVu

As @Gharlane mentioned, if you have items in your boat's inventory, it'll go to the closest port to its current location. @Phoenixxx75 that is a good suggestion and I'll be passing it on to our team to be discussed, I would also recommend posting it on the Suggestion Forums or on the Feedback Library also ^^