1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote storage by the nearest storage keeper

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mechful, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Mechful

I am aware of storage maids and butlers operate to the major city storage your character currently at. but it doesn't make any sense in gameplay.

when I grind cadry ruins or basilisk den. why I have to store my items at valencia city which pass altinova, sand grain bazaar and shakatu storages? why storage Maid/Butlers only for major cities?

I really wish they come up with a better way that allows us to store items at the storage keeper my character close to. its not that impossible in coding. for example when you auto path to any vendor it will point you to the nearest vendor. so its more likely possible to do

2. woots

would be nice to be able to select what storage we want to use for the maid indeed

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. Fleurya

Fleurya Tamer 62 EU

Agree ! I’m always close to Altinova, doing my enchant here, lifeskill etc... It would definitely be more simple to choose your main storage

4. woots

since that time they could set a "storage destination selection" in the maid menu, you could change at will, but... well, its PA

I guess they made something like that ( so the 100lt limit, even tho it only encourage somes to buy 51426354 maids ) to make it look like its not "too op" but at the same time, as they now gave away few maid they could make somes tweak to have thoses a bit more handy

5. Keophiroun

Make it simple whichever towns the closes.

6. Mechful

I thought about that too! but I can't just look at the game from one perspective. for example, I wished we can have centralized storage the same UI window when you transport items at storage keeper.

But if they allow storage maids/butlers pick any storage you want. the transport features will be dead. the whole point of this game about time. and they trying to make this game takes a very long time out of you. so you keep playing 24/7. unless you skip the time with some pearl costs as you see in some stuff like worker promotion or breeding horses.

Making maids/butlers remote storage to the nearest storage keeper a reasonable suggestion. also, add more value to maids/butler

7. Kiri_Dar

Option for Both nearest and main city is best option. I don’t want access to Calp storage from Mediah. But in Manes and I need something from Altinova but closest city change would make it try to grab from Tarif. Sometimes that’s nice but not always. Would like a select capability to choose either or.