1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of Half The Rift Spawn Roster

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by PancakeRift, Feb 5, 2020.

1. PancakeRift

upload_2020-2-5_10-17-2.png
    I do hope this is a bad translation because I feel like this is an unnecessary nerf. It takes more work than life skilling with lower returns on average. Helps very new adventurers to get gold accessories. Keeps the prices low on gold accessories that arnt as valuable thanks to Tungrad/Distortions.

I feel this is just a bad move all round of it is as it says.

2. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Wat is dat translation?

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

How can you even know what this means. I have read it twice and have no idea what they are saying. It must be an extremely poor translation.

Tokigare likes this.
  4. PancakeRift

- Kia's = Giath
    - begeu cowardly = Bheg
    - it Aku = Gehaku (I think)
    -Mogul lease = Moghulis
    - an ancient Fu turum = Ancient Puturum
    - Griffon ah Hebrew = Ahib Griffon

"The next monster no longer spawns through the gaps of darkness" is pretty clear but it can be translated to "The following monsters will no longer spawn through The Dark Rifts"

Lillesofie and Fearless V like this.
  5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Is this perhaps referring to the stronger bosses that were introduced as a special event for a short time?

6. PancakeRift

Well thats why I said I hope its a bad translation. Because this translation says the are gonna be gone. Given the phrasing. We shall see in a few hours.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Doesn't seem so, griffon and puturum look to be among that list, and they were unaffected by the event, being that they already awarded highest tier boxes (silent dead).

Side note, since they ARE on that list, and if this passage indeed translates to 'following monsters will no longer spawn from dark rift' then it will no longer be possible to get silent dead boxes...unless there is some rift rework coming, with spawn timer and box grade reallocation for the remaining bosses :/

A shame otherwise, I was amenable to knocking out the bosses if I was in the area, or otherwise autopathing and alt tabbing. Free stuff is free stuff (even glad for all the crons), it's laidback to not min-max afk time.

8. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Removed my previous post as this seems to be from todays KR patch. Why even bother to link the source when it just reads like last months post when that event was introduced.

Could be removed, could also just refer to the event that lasted from the 8th of last month until today. There are also various threads on inven about this matter (1 | 2 | 3 | 4), which are also partially guessing as removing 6 out of 12 bosses, including the 2 Very Hard ones, seems idiotic.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. chendu

Hope it's for rework ... but then again they're not obliged to remove something to rework it internally so..

10. T800

Here we have a topic complaining about Dark Rift being too hard from Jan 12th:
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/dark-rift-needs-a-rework.518029/

I guess Feedback got send, and they fixed it.

For reference:
    Here is people complaining about Manos Gathering Mastery earning too much money from Dec 27:
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/gathering-mastery-needs-a-nerf.515201/

Wine got removed less than a month later: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/deleting-wine-is-the-answer.518597/

Problem solved i guess.

11. Eardwynn

I guess I need to go do the 12 rifts I got open for the past month lol

12. Capitaine Courage

If it seems idiotic, then it will surely happen, don't forget we're talking about PA.

13. zhagsten

It's a great victory for our world! Less of these horrible monsters will invade our plane of existence to cause havok in the daily life of our fellow citizens. It will ease our work, Adventurers of the Black Spirit! Rejoyce! Cheers!

<-- top kek
    kek
    kek

• Top kek has been removed from the game.