1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of the Shai censorship

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tirae, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you want the original 'uncensored' models?

1. Yes

59.4%
  2. No

22.0%
  3. Don't care

18.6%
  1. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

On third thoughts now, I guess that is true as well because they are spending time/resources to create the shai costumes and if they aren't selling it's wasted. Maybe they will care...maybe they won't. All I know is I'm not gonna buy anything they currently offer because they look terrible, mostly due to the awful leggings.

Solitaire and Tirae like this.
  2. Tirae

And right now that is probably the best action for all of us to take honestly. I'm not buying anything for my Shai characters (I got 3 of them! x3) which makes me sad, but I'm not going to support their censorship and mistreatment of their players. I'm hoping that by doing this suggestion with a poll attached would make some kind of difference too, I just wish / hope that those who vote are doing it seriously and not to try and troll.

Koadrom, o0ABC0o, Corrus and 3 others like this.
  3. Mcwill

Mcwill Shai 59 NA

I will say this: I've seen the previews of what some of the underwear will look like. I plan on buying at least 2 of them, if only to replace the undershirt and long shorts that were added to the model.so I no longer have to see them sticking out through my armor. If they are never released, however...

cloj likes this.
  4. MagicalTabletopGirls

OMG those Westerns might see her panties and freak out, quick do something!!

Ok.

Now all we see are her undies clipping through all of her outfits.

*Fixed it*

ff49f4309a9317aed628c84e82786c48.jpg

MADE, WinterMilla, Extrabone and 3 others like this.
  5. Skilliard

Are you sure that's how it works? Is that how it works for the other classes?

6. Satsuki Hime

Two of the others, the one with the bear head and the white/pink one, are already out on the KR servers.

7. Xephie

My big issue is just how the undergarments (bloomers) show on the costumes and throw the whole thing off even if dyed

Mcwill likes this.
  8. Skilliard

9. Satsuki Hime

Despite their age, they DO often act like children. They are more like faeries than elves. Faeries can live forever in most lore but constantly play pranks and otherwise harass and play with people.

Even the most mature acting Shai NPCs in the game (That you speak to multiple times, IE Questgivers) often have childish dialogue. Even the chief of Florin has a giant, possibly fake beard with a baby chick living in it.

10. Xephie

If you read lore they are innocent and childish by nature. So I would never expect one to be clad in skimpy clothing. But they are still adults, hell the shai class, shai is over 30 according to her lore story.

11. Tirae

I made exactly this point in the big thread that was locked by moderators.

12. Mcwill

Mcwill Shai 59 NA

Despite acting like children, there was still no reason to censor them.

Satsuki Hime and flukeSG2 like this.
  13. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

@Tirae I recommend you to display at first post screenshots to let see others how it looks currently and without censure applied.

14. Aethyl

I will have to add my 'yes' on that suggestion.
    The censor we got was an unecessary, cheap and lazy fix to a non-existing issue, that's all there is to it. And as long as it exists any new outfit we get will be ruined by it.
    I'm thinking about the aroma outfit right now with the visible shoulders which will once again be covered with that ugly greyish t-shirt.
    In a game where we pay alot to look a little better, it's really disappointing to end up with that.

I even have a great idea for you Kakao, if you want to make some profits out of it.
    Just make it so the censor is only removed when buying the cash shop underwears they already have in KR. You know, the cute, non intrusive ones that don't completely clash and clip with every outfit and armor.
    Here you go, we finally get to not look like utter trash and you get some money out of us. One could say that it may be unfair to us since KR got that simple right for free but hey, if that's what it takes.

And since I see once again the "but she looks underage" issue being raised up even here when it's not even relevant.
    We are NOT asking for her to get some sexy lingerie or the Kibelius outfit.
    We are just asking for the original, non censored, nothing wrong with them, version of the outfits she has in KR without some undyable clipping leggings and t-shirt ruining them.

#34 Aethyl, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    cloj and o0ABC0o like this.
  15. Satsuki Hime

Yup. Said it myself in the big one that if they had costumes that looked like the other female characters, underwear included, there would be a legit issue. They don’t. There is nothing wrong with the KR versions.

cloj likes this.
  16. Xephie

Not saying they should have, as I said in a prior reply the bloomers make outfits look shitastic

17. WinterMilla

Everyone look forward to shai's new outfit. It shows skin on the shoulders. The censor has that ass t-shirt. :v outfit ruined again.

Satsuki Hime likes this.
  18. Tirae

I added pictures! Well.. showing the clipping through armor that another user had posted (which is another reason the censorship needs removed) and another showing the costumes for the Shai.. which people will hopefully realize the censorship is unnecessary.

19. Valliere

Valliere Shai 60 EU

I would like to not to see at least those horrible leggings on the knees. I'm among the ones that bought the last costume, and I love it! I got my eyes on it since they announced the Shai.
    I'm a short person, so I like to play short characters XD I played Elin, Lyn and so on (and I didn't like the way they where over-sexualized, seriuously, trying to find a cute outfit for my warlock Lyn, not overly bulky and decent looking, was a pain, and let's not talk about Elins please...), so I was so happy when Shai was announced, and the type of outfits they had in mind. Cute and modest. I was so happy!

I don't mind the censorship that much tbh, but at least don't let me see the underwear on the knees, or don't make look like she has a T-shirt under the dress T^T

PS, here you can see the outfits uncensored, if you want... (there is also a preview of the possible craftable costumes we will have later on)
    LINK
    Imagine the Alchemist Costume (that I would love to have) with the leggings under... ç_ç

Click the spoiler to see what I mean...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

... Terrible, right?

Edit: Another option could be to give us actual full lenght, dyeable leggings/collant/stockings (and to be honest, it's a solution I use myself when I wear dresses/skirts, expecially in winter)... I mean, why not? so everyone can dye them the color they prefer and use it under any dress... that can also be a solution I won't mind!

#39 Valliere, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    cloj, flukeSG2 and Tirae like this.
  20. WinterMilla

The only reason i dont give them the option to let the leggings be dye able, is because you will have to by the dye. Thy have leggings that go all the way to the boots in Pearl Shop that are dye able. Even when dye-able it will still ruin other outfits that have yet to be released.