1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of the Shai censorship

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tirae, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you want the original 'uncensored' models?

1. Yes

60.9%
  2. No

20.5%
  3. Don't care

18.6%
  1. johnnified

I dont care if the shai has thong buttcheek showing underwear or not. People going out of their way to DEMAND it says alot about what they really want to see from a little girl class than what most players really care about: A useful class.

Only Classes I play to see buttcheeks and underwear are: Lahn (cause they made it easy), Witch, DK, and Maewha.

All, btw, which are adults...

and even if they didnt have any revealing outfits, would still play them because they are fun classes.

#1401 johnnified, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Encke likes this.
  2. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

These people aren't playing to see butts, they simply don't want to see the atrocious clipping of underwear that is going on on the majority of the Shai outfits...

3. WinterMilla

This is the type of post that really shows if you really read and understood the point being made here. Most people don't really care about the underwear as 9/10 you're not going to see them. The problem here is, you can't help but see the all the time. When i logged into BDO to play any of my characters be it shai, tamer, lahn, or guardian, I never once thought about looking at their butts. I do however look to see which outfits I have and how to dye them to my liking to fit my mood.

I'm overall upset with shai as a calls and censorship, in fact so much so that her only redeeming quality is cuteness. The demand here is simple. Revert the needless censor so people can wear the costumes they like and not have to see pjs. I mean there was at one point PTR and PS4 (Iirc) where you could see shai uncensored. Which other than her initial release has really seen that many shai players (aside from the normal alts).

Side note: Shai is an adult as well, just a small one. I get what everyone who is pro-censor is going for, but they point is it makes no sense. If you can show me an honest to god lewd outfit on her, ill say fine. However so far every outfit even the ones considered to be "lewd" have all been altered for shai all ready. I can think why you would assume all people who play shai are pedos, since most players who wanted to play shai only wanted to do so because she was cute or because she was slated to be a support character.

This is just more fanatical posting, ignoring over a year worth of vaild points.

MegosCaptian, Mcwill, o0ABC0o and 3 others like this.
  4. Vanraven

Yeah he is projecting. Guys like him play bdo to look at virtual butt cheeks and get off to it. When they see shai it crushes their fantasy. Because they don't want to feel like a pedo by playing with themselves to a polygon model. Problem is, not everyone shares their perverse nature of video games. None of these characters in game are real nor do any of them look real.

5. Puresunhawk

But see here's the thing, a lot of people like to say that if the censorship goes away then these people have free reign or whatever, but chances are the people that really absolutely want to see that stuff have probably already modded the game to do so. It's really not hard to find such mods and no one else can see it but them so it's like the whole censorship was pointless in the first place as it's really not stopping anyone if that was their huge goal due to "cultural differences." They honestly didn't think this whole thing through very well.

6. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

And what is worse, he thinks that pedophiles are "made" by seeing virtual kids, its not as if they were just born that way xD Surely if you play with lahn a lot of time increases your virillity if u are a man, or turns you into a lesbian if u are a woman.

Edit: btw, a him or a mod edited his post to remove the "youre all pedos" and "seeing kids turns you into pedo" part of his post xD

#1406 Jinoro, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    o0ABC0o and Vanraven like this.
  7. Dehor

U really said perfectly. Loli are indeed very sensitive and they are like child. Looking lolis panties or try to look under skirt!!! will call F.B.I in BDO XD

8. Kema

OMG...This thread is STILL going?!?!

9. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

OMG, YES! Shai still censored! OMG!

10. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Can't we just all agree that the Shai doesn't feature any innapropriate contents in their uncensored version?
    Is what @CM Yukimura said about the ability to rotate the camera really an issue here? It's not like they are wearing no underwears under those skirts...

I think they could just remove the censorship and If there happen to be anything looking innapropriate for the Shai in the future, they could simply not release it, right?

MegosCaptian, Fateneko, Risa and 7 others like this.
  11. WinterMilla

Imagine designing a character, but only thinking about the bad stuff after you made her. You would think that in the year or more it took to make her that someone didn't already think of this. Guess Westerns are the only ones capable of being pervs.

o0ABC0o and LesserHellspawn like this.
  12. FairlyEnjoyable

Some act as though this thread is asking for nudity, which is by no means the case here. It honestly baffles me. How difficult is it to understand that no other class has underwear that clips, yet Shai is a different story? It's unfair at its core.

13. James722

it really doesn't matter anymore. They offered refunds to PS4 players who purchased shai outfits when they censored it with the release of Xbox cross play. They have literally expressed their willingness to take a financial hit over this.

The camera also rotates on PS4.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. WinterMilla

Sad part is the camera rotates in the game period as well as there being plenty of shai's in game. The logic never adds up.

Jinoro likes this.
  15. Kema

like omg they are indeed aren't they omg.... The point is look at the total views... Look at the engagement. It's obvious this thread has little to no net benefit to the efforts of those involved. Personally, I do not feel that the censorship should be removed, but you guys are going to have to find another outlet to protest your case. This thread will likely continue until it reaches the upper ceiling on post limits, and then will have to be archived just to start another.

16. Vanraven

I just logged into my lineage 2 account just to see if my dwarf was censored. The answer is no. And this is NA L2. So there must be a lot of pedophiles in Lineage 2....right? Right? Yeah its been like that for the past 16 years and I don't think there have been any cases of molesters stalking children in L2 rofl.

https://postimg.cc/rzY9VL7K

Jinoro, o0ABC0o and LesserHellspawn like this.
  17. FairlyEnjoyable

Kibelius is a prime example of how terribly Shai is censored here.
    [​IMG]
    Why are shoulders and knees so discriminated? :|

18. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Censor shai but when you press space it makes a backflip showing her ass to the player... 10/10

Fateneko and Vanraven like this.
  19. Dehor

PROBLEM SOLVED
    upload_2020-5-1_22-25-24.png

MY SATISFACTION METHOD

upload_2020-5-1_22-33-2.png

20. Hypotermia

Actually westerners are only capable of being hypocrites and thought policies. Nothing more. There is absolutely no scientific proof that loli characters have anything to do with pedophilia not saying you said it but many say that. With this retarded logic we should censor any violent video game because it creates murderers and ban everything that can lead to criminal activity.

And because of that lot of westerners are nothing but hypocrites and can't understand that we all have right to like and do things in way we want as long as it does not cause any harm to any living being. If i want to watch Shai wearing thongs i should be able to do it without being called pedophile and insulted. Not that i wanna watch but was example lol

o0ABC0o, Jinoro and FairlyEnjoyable like this.