1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of the Shai censorship

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tirae, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you want the original 'uncensored' models?

1. Yes

61.0%
  2. No

21.0%
  3. Don't care

18.0%
  1. Joungf

In this ridiculous "censore" thread even my intention to help you out (a simple tutorioal how to get the URL of an image out of bbimage I replyed to you) got censored.

I guess my reply got deleted before you could read it, right?

An advice : Do not expext anything good from BDO / PA / KAKAO ............. I am telling you.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  2. Ben Phoenix

lol why on earth did they delete that post? You were trying to help... What's their criteria for deleting posts on these Forums for god's sake? Wow I'm baffled.

Joungf and Jinoro like this.
  3. Joungf

This thread moves in mysterious ways ....

LesserHellspawn and Ben Phoenix like this.
  4. Puresunhawk

See here's what's cracking me up. People are saying they aren't paying attention to this thread and ignoring it, pretending it doesn't exist. The fact something got censored and removed is showing that someone is looking at it from the admin side of things. They just aren't saying anything and staying silent. I just wanna know exactly what point is there for them to say make a thread if you got a problem with something, then they never address it later after it's clearly gotten some traction.

Tirae, o0ABC0o, Yumine and 1 other person like this.
  5. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

do you think someone will ask this at the Heidelball?

6. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

I doubt it. Like i doubt that anybody will ask about the exploiters loan.

7. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

So like, I'm watching Heidal Ball stream and they show players in NA then EU... And correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen the Shai being censored there >___>

8. chendu

upload_2020-5-30_10-34-11.png
    Taken from the Heidel Ball a few minutes ago... Mind explaining ? it explicitly says EU server at top no ?
    It's the official stream too

9. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Because they are using the KR version of the game to take the images. WE are the censored here, nobody else.

10. chendu

using the kr version to take images from EUNA servers ?

11. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Yes of course. If u use the KR version of the game, and u are a dev that can connect with any server. Why not? So strange seems?

12. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

EU? What a joke.
    joke.png

o0ABC0o and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  13. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

Here we have the short reply version of our ambassador team who supposedly represent us as players:
    Almost a year and they ignored everything about Shai post.

#1493 Yumine, Jun 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Jinoro and o0ABC0o like this.
  14. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

For those missing what's going on in the rest of the forum, I'd like to share with you what's going on in another thread and a statement by our our lead Ambassador who is representing our voices between us and the staff/PA/KAKAO.

https://community.blackdesertonline...nce-vote-on-andaro.524084/page-2#post-2505804

[​IMG]
    I am not mad, but when I look at the votes in this topic, I'm just disapointed that in the end, people dare claiming democracy while this is just a lie.

FairlyEnjoyable, Agitoad and Yumine like this.
  15. Andaro

Ambassador

If you are saying "ambas ignored everything" then that is completely out of bounds.
    We didn't ignore anything regarding this subject. There was simply nothing for us to do with this subject.
    It was already in the hands of the community managers and staff, so what is there for us to do about it?

I think you and others are relating that because it didn't happen, that "ambas did not approve", and that is totally incorrect.
    The BDO Staff & Team make decisions, not we volunteers.
    You have a 70+ page thread, that has already been read by the staff time and again.
    That you haven't received an answer, is pretty much your answer, but it has nothing to do with the Ambassadors.

Jinoro likes this.
  16. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

It's funny how there are 400+ pages on a specific topic, yet apparently it means nothing? It's strange logic. When I see something get a lot of attention, then I assume changes need to be made...

o0ABC0o, Yumine and Agitoad like this.
  17. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

I wanted to say everything related to the Shai post. Updated the older post.

18. Andaro

Ambassador

I believe you and most are wanting the big bosses to drop into the thread and simply state "it's not happening, sorry."
    And, I can't blame you for that. I could tell you that its not, but its not my authority to say it will or wont.
    All I can tell you is they know.

FairlyEnjoyable and Jinoro like this.
  19. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

That is the main problem of Community managers nowadays I believe.
    They do all their steps in the shadows and they do not communicate nothing about our regardings openly. They only communicate official news.
    I would like to hear a trully statement about things.
    Another case is for example cron melting. Many people are totally against this but we have not heard any statement about this.
    I think they should do a listing with things that are rejected and why. Transparence for me is the core for understanding and kakao team fail in this as other game business does.

o0ABC0o and Jinoro like this.
  20. chendu

There was one for cron melting, If memories serves me right it was something like "we know our community is against it, but Kr tells us there's no way to introduce caphras without it so here it is"

Jinoro likes this.