1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of the Shai censorship

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tirae, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you want the original 'uncensored' models?

1. Yes

60.5%
  2. No

20.7%
  3. Don't care

18.8%
  1. MADE

Whole EU/NA is on a semi lifesupport, and they only keep the servers online cause it still make some money, and they can just loweffort copy/paste ""updates"" from KR, so it doesn't really cost them much, but they can't give less **** about it.

Yyiara likes this.
  2. MisterJoy

No, it feels bad, seeing people being so engaged in this "I love her as a character and want to be cute on her" with that much effort.
    Will you even deny that Eilin was created for perverts? Do you desire similar outfits like they give Eilin?

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

20k peak online players only from Steam isn't exactly lifesupport level activity, but I guess you gotta push your usual hate and misinformation.

4. Yyiara

Elin is not Shai, shai is not Elin, stop comparing the two and stop trying to put Elins and Shai in the same shoes and the same boat.
    The devs, nor anyone here has been wanting to put anything sexual on a shai, they just want the outfits that they have as they were from KR.
    You're talking all of this and it throwing assumptions and accusations and you look like the pervert looking at both Elin and Shai as something that is sexual, like the perverts you're trying to attack. No one here scept a few of you trolls has said anything remotely sexual about the Shai.

5. MADE

I want.

6. MisterJoy

By your logic, nobody would be allowed to talk out against pedophilia shilling content like the netflix show cuties, since "only a pedophile would see that in it". Nope, you are plain wrong, it seems more like some people have an interest to beat down anti pedophile arguments with lame accusations and excuses, I wonder what interest such people could possibly have by doing that.

Also, it was you by yourself, who brought up, that censoring Eilin would be a useless thing in your mind. That you would say that, is very interesting, since on that char it is obvious.

#1586 MisterJoy, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2020
  7. BlueSatin_old

Anyone knows which class is not in that box?

[​IMG]

Discrimination continues...

8. Skilliard

I've been playing Genshin impact a lot lately. It provides the exploration magic of BDO without the stupid grind. Yeah it has gacha but its still less p2w and grindy than BDO.

Might come back to BDO for the new region if they finally fix Shai.

Yyiara and o0ABC0o like this.
  9. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 63

the thing about genshin impact and p2w is it literally just launched bdo wasnt bad intially with the cash shop either if your comparing those two games but yeah hope you enjoy your time with genshin impact this game isnt going anywhere for now. and any changes for shai are unlikely cm's just want to sweep this under the rug and never give us any official statement.

Fateneko, Jinoro and MADE like this.
  10. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Oh lord!

I just checked the latest outfit and look what I've seen.

[​IMG]

Yes, you are right, it turns out Pearl Abyss did it so the bottom outfit would overlap the undies. Simple as that.
    So in the end, we are now getting the top neck/chest area being censored alone thanks to the white pajamas.

Now please, take a few second to appreciate how ridiculous this is.

Like seriously, if Kakao really doesn't want to take the easy path by just aligning the Shai with the Korean version, then why not simply make the outfit tops (and some bottoms like the black Shudad armour) overlap with skin the same way they did with the outfit above?
    That way you will keep the Shai all covered when unequiped and it won't look messy when using outfits. Simple as that.

Even if you are pro censorship, the FBI or don't care, you must admit this is not looking right and what I am suggesting shoudn't offend you or anyone...

11. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Its ridiculous. And now they are lying in their ads of the new armor using the shai uncensored. The Vadir armor will never see like at the ads in our shais.

Yyiara and o0ABC0o like this.
  12. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Yes haha, when I saw the advertisement picture I was like "Oooh, how convenient, there is no need to redo that picture as we don't see the legs",
    it turns out the bottom is uncensored but the top is.
    What an irony.

It looks like Kakao only aknowledged the censorship of the Shai's bottom.
    ...It sadly kinda shows where the mind is at. :/

13. Puresunhawk

I mean 80 pages in and they still wanna pretend it ain't a problem

o0ABC0o likes this.
  14. Yyiara

Stop buying. continue to let them take your money and things won't be fixed. I know you guys like Shai, I do too
    obviously you like the outfits enough to keep putting money in their wallets.

15. VirginGirl

I am the only one who want to see some little hentai anime in bdo?

MADE likes this.
  16. CrKrCrKr1

in a 16+ game ... hentai ... O ... Kies ....

MoonDance17, Jinoro and Yyiara like this.
  17. Yyiara

Yeah, we have people like this who deliberately troll to try to make people look bad on a 16+ game, that doesn't have an adult rating.
    Though, honestly, the game lost a lot of its popularity this year. it's rank 8th place in mmos, 580k active users and dropping.
    On average, 62 users stream it on twitch. Even Destiny 2 is doing tons better than it with 1,039,352 active players.

#1597 Yyiara, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Jinoro and CrKrCrKr1 like this.
  18. Shuusaku

16 or less is age of consent in most of the world (141 countries). 18+ countries are a minority (43 countries) and I never understood why we must cater to minority.

MADE likes this.
  19. MADE

Agreed, we need adult content in bdo.

20. CrKrCrKr1

Well, in Korea this Game is rated 18+ ... aaaand there they do not have any issues with Shai ....
    I wonder if the game were also rated 18+ in EU and NA, would they still censor the shai?