1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove archers from rbf they steal everybody's kills.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MinMaid, Jan 12, 2019 at 5:41 AM.

1. Dalenos

So it's a popularity contest then >.>

Oh i see now it make sense why some people would get upset over this.

2. Kusaragii

Archer just lives on the walls and snipe. Looks so boring and very brain dead content.

3. Ben Phoenix

I find Archer funny actually, it's a matter of taste I guess.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

u can interview yourself once u reach arbitrary high number of kills.

Diazine, Xenon and Columba like this.
  5. elgen

When I go into rbf 90% of the melee are siting all back of the buss waiting for range classes who are front lining for them to cc a target so they can get a easy kill.

Souljester, KrimsonSky and Soulo like this.
  6. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 62 NA

What are you talking about, without melee going in and keeping the enemy distracted archers would stand no chance. archers are the most pathetic class after ninja lol

7. Loriel

Loriel Witch 61

ultimate solution:
    [​IMG]

#27 Loriel, Jan 13, 2019 at 1:40 AM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 1:55 AM
    Soulo, Draconnix and Lefteye like this.
  8. elgen

I believe I explained it rather well. Range classes tend to front line and initiate group vs group combat in the rbf over melee. Sure you do have those SOLO playing musa/manhwa or stealthier going in for a easy kill but that's not the same.

Souljester likes this.
  9. Ravare

10. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Man, you guys are never happy about anything. Kind of sad, really.

Why, because they can hide themselves instead of dash away at a million miles a second? Everybody's got their dumb gimmick. Witch/Wiz have the best support skills in the game via PA/super heals, Musas and Maehwas have their extreme movement ala Chase, Ninja/Kuno have stealth (Ninja has burst damage, while Kuno has aoe lockdown combos), Zerker has the most grabs and highest hp pool out of any class, Mystic has the best cc pressure and amazing tankiness in the game, Striker has the highest non-special damage dps move and amazing tankiness, Tamer has a cc bot pet (with poor ai), Valk has a wheelchair and has tits, Warrior has superspeed animation cancels, DK has extreme range and lots of iframes, Sorc has the most iframes, Archer is a long range sniper, Ranger is a sniper with tits, and Lahn has a china dress and can glide. Not every gimmick is great in pvp, but they all have gimmicks. No class is pathetic. If you think a class is pathetic for doing something its kit can do, then maybe you're the pathetic one.

KrimsonSky, VasilisD, Diazine and 3 others like this.
  11. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 61 NA

Low ap Archers are annoying. just running around sliding everywhere like its baseball season.
    s'like a buncha pennies slapping your face. "No no, Go away I don't wanna fight, go pvp practice in BA this is RBF fam got damn.. omg, you sure? Jesus Christ *Grab combo him ded* foh."

12. Ben Phoenix

It's amazing how people complain about unbalance and then, when there's an effort to try to balance, there's a lot of crying because their class has been nerfed in order to get that bloody balance. For most of people here balance means "nerf the class I'm not playing or buff the class I'm playing". Everything is about that, no one put some effort on trying to play their class in the best way, learn and make their personal skills better. I think it also depends on the fact that as soon as another class get released almost everyone rerolls and this is also PA's fault cause this game shouldn't be focused on that but yeah, business, right? Let's see if that class is gonna be OP, yay, let's reroll and buy pearl stuff. I will stay with Archer as long as I find this class funny like I do now. I have always wanted to play Archer and I will, no matter what. Does Archer have problems? Yes, like any other class but whatever, let's work on my skills to fill in the gaps. There will never be a perfectly balanced PvP, ever. Play your class guys in the best way, use your personal skills and tactics and have fun for the love of god. Stop acting like spoiled kids and use your brain, it's there for a reason.

Diazine, Lefteye, TarkusBlack and 2 others like this.
  13. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Unfortunately, taking the nerf route in PA's case is to usually strip away everything great about the class or severely tune it down to the point where it just isn't the same class anymore. Nerfing might be necessary in some cases, but they almost always go way too far with it. Like as an example, with the recent global lab nerfs, they're almost completely gutting ninja and completely gutting kuno. I don't personally think it needs any more nerfs and that they needed to focus on buffing other classes back to regularity.

But if they had to nerf it some more, instead of taking away blade spin's float, they should have taken the air attack off of it. Boom, it's suddenly not overpowered because it doesn't just blow people apart anymore. It can still be used as a viable tool to engage and cc an enemy, but it doesn't anywhere close to the same power it had. They should have left grab alone. If they needed to nerf stealth, instead of making all damage reveal you, make it so Ninja takes increased damage while in stealth and if they take critical damage (idk, something that's 40% of their max health maybe? Monitor the numbers and figure that out since I don't have access to actual data), it temporarily reveals them. In exchange for that, lighten the stamina tax on moving while in stealth. You have to give and take, and do it in bite-sized pieces so you don't just break the character to the point of insanity or to the point that it's garbage. Doing it piecemeal also allows them to more easily monitor where the class is going.

Diazine likes this.
  14. Ben Phoenix

Archer is a ranged class, it's how it is, if you can't play this kind of class just don't but don't judge either if you have no clue. Never played this class on any of the MMOs out there?

15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

someone should be happy that a ranged class secured a kill for his team or ccd someone from their supportive backline role.

rbf isnt a battle royale ffa.

16. Netreiam

The only thing I hate more than fighting ranged classes in RBF is being on a team that never engages because they are a bunch of selfish pansies that are only interested in keeping theirselves alive.

MinMaid and Ben Phoenix like this.
  17. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Good, because playing against kuno/ninja is no fun at all.

18. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

Hey OP, what does that RMB key do?

Desado likes this.
  19. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 62 NA

It's a pathetic class, selfish and annoying I get absolutely no support from any archer they're out to steal kills and block my way.

20. Ben Phoenix

Then it's not because of the class, it's because of people. There's no pathetic class. Blame the selfish players.