1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing heatstroke? ok give everyone w HS fairy free orbs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Deathtaunt, Apr 1, 2020.

1. NixZero

you mean that youre leaving the game because they temporary removed heastroke from valencia desert?
    wow, that's not an excessive reaction at all.

2. Magnificent Innuendo

I would like to point out that this isn't an isolated event. They've disabled the desert debuff before.

3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Lol, no..iv been gone now since Tuesday or when news of the exploit broke, and realized Kakeo isnt gonna do nothing worthwhile about it.

Lets say between costume melting, and SMH, the lack of response for the exploit was just the straw that broke this camels back.

4. LeCordonBleu

Nice attitude. You're very creative in finding things to complain about. Who would have thought the temporary removal of desert debuffs would be subject to complaints, especially from a guy that claims to not even play the game. I don't go to the desert, so no, I won't be enjoying this change.

Ambrotosia and Columba like this.
  5. Ioci

I'm pretty sure the reason everyone avoids the desert has nothing to do with carrying around a few stacks of debuff items. I think they removed some sailing penalties as well but that's not being called to question.

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Heh, and you seem to be very creative thinking something is a complaint when it isnt.
    Its more of a comment about it, and agreeing that IF it is to become permanent, what would be NICE to have happen. Me boycotting has little to nothing to do with this change though.

The sailing debuff thing is something that never should have been added to the game in the firstplace, But ya know, they gotta find a way to make it inconvenient to have something to sell.

7. Columba

Okgoodbye

8. PancakeRift

Imagine getting mad over the worst fairy skill.

Stop being so entitled OP.

9. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

They still havent perma banned the exploiters, so Im still gone, its got nothing to do with this OP..You saying okgoobye to me only means you promote exploiting, and may be in fear of getting banned.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. PancakeRift

You talking about the mappers?

They shouldnt be perma-banned.

They should be punished, but perma? Hell no. Why? Because the exact same exploit happened in KR before the event even reached NA to begin with. Meaning you can "argue" that what they did wasnt against ToS since PA flip flops on what you can and cannot do in-game. Unfortunately they dont really have lines drawn in the sand on what we can and cannot do. Its all very vague.

14d to 30d ban + a back change onto your Central Market on what ever you made from the event with an additional 25% added debt. Thats a sufficient punishment.

Not culling active members from the game.

You gotta chill out with that hammer my dude. The damage caused isnt irreparable. You played when people paying for grinding services. That results in more silver than this map exploit did... What you are saying is PURE emotional bs.

Columba likes this.
  11. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

We are off topic.

12. Kubla

First time I have seen it and have made the most of it, spent most of my playing time this weekend questing and sight seeing in the desert, found many areas I have never seen before and places I had not yet discovered.

Magnificent Innuendo likes this.