1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renown removal and archer changes on global lab

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NatashaArisha, Dec 7, 2018 at 5:06 AM.

1. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha DeVirs Mystic 61 NA

[Update]
    ● Bonus effects that were obtainable from Renown Score Effects were removed.
    ● DP was adjusted according to the Renown Score removal.
    ● Now you can extract Caphras Stones from TRI/TET/PEN items.
    - Visit the blacksmiths in each town for Caphras Stone Extraction.
    - Up to 70% of the Caphras Stones used can be extracted, and it will cost 100,000 silver per stone to extract.
    - Items that were enhanced through Guaranteed Enhancement using Caphras Stones will remain at that level.
    ● Archaeologist Desalam has arrived in Sand Grain Bazaar to investigate the Ancient Weapon described in the Scripture of Aal.
    - You can find the “Energy Shard of Ancient Weapons” by gathering all over the world of Black Desert. Adventurers who have discovered the energy shards can find traces of the Ancient Weapon.

[Fixes and Changes]
    [Archer]
    ● Sentinel - ‘All Resistance +30% for 30 secs’ removed.
    ● Light's Path - Movement Speed decrease adjusted from -30% to -15%
    ● Bolt of Radiance, Luthraghon's Call, Radiant Explosion - Accuracy decreased by 50%
    ● Bolt of Radiance - Super Armor removed.
    ● Bolt of Radiance - ‘Knockdown on good hits’ changed to ‘Knockback on good hits’
    ● Black Spirit: Bolt of Radiance, Black Spirit: Earth Shatter, Black Spirit: Radiant Explosion, ‘Black Spirit: Luthraghon's Call - Now has ‘Knock target off the mount on good hits’
    ● Arrow Explosion - ‘Knockdown on good hits (PvE Only)’ removed.
    ● Arrow Explosion - PvP damage will now be split when multiple targets are being hit.
    ● Winged Strike - Skill command in main weapon stance has been changed.
    ● Volant Kick - Now has ‘MP Recovery +15 per hit’.
    ● Ascending Spirit I, Winged Strike I, Volant Kick ’ - Minimum required level has been lowered.
    ● Uproot I - EP cost decreased.
    ● Recommended Skills added to Skill Guide.

Tl;dr: AP/DP renown bracket still remain. Archer nerfs. They going to stop putting out translated patch notes on global lab.

Tokigare likes this.
  2. Murderingspork

Lol before they nerf a class before we can even play it???? How brain dead can these devs get? The damn class didn't even last a month before it was nerfed!

3. Tokigare

Did they say why? Seems.....counter-intuitive o_O

4. Netreiam

Probably the whole issue with the warrior SA grab fake-out.

The class will probably still be more than fine after these nerfs. At least PA is making it clear that they aren’t out to create another mystic/striker.

The most outrageous thing is that they are keeping the AP buffs from gear. Just wtf? If they have such a hard on for AP than just increase the scaling instead of creating artificial breakpoints that reward stackers with more freaking AP

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  5. NatashaArisha

GamePois0n, Aiwen and Tokigare like this.
  6. NatashaArisha

The DR from increasing your AP is an issue, not with the AP bracket. Now AP stackers will actually be glass cannon.

Thelemna, Dreadhood and Diazine like this.
  7. Tokigare

God they're lazy lol.

8. C4rdinal

Game is dying. Those renow changes are too late , dont expect players to return tho.

9. Nexius

These changes are good. AP stackers can feel good about building AP and lower geared players/DP users wont feel like AP stacks gain an unfair DR advantage. One could hope they merely shifted Flat DR gains from Renoun bonus to DP scaling itself, similarly to how AP is currently being scaled. This would also be fair and reward those who have heavily invested into DP or have more than a modest amount. Full AP users should be relatively squishy.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I don't underestand people like you who complain that PA releases broken stuff then still manage to complain when they fix stuff before release.

#10 Smileybones, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:12 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018 at 7:55 AM
    Spartakatz, Columba, JM and 11 others like this.
  11. Murderingspork

They should of gotten it right in the first place. That was my point.

12. Netreiam

Except that’s the entire reason they have a TEST SEVER

SexGawdTy, Columba, JM and 11 others like this.
  13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I pity you by advance when you will enter the world of people who work, and realize humans do mistakes, including you.

Columba and Chaos Ronin like this.
  14. Murderingspork

I make mistakes all the time, I dont hand in my mistakes to the public and then correct them.

15. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

So let me get this straight:

PA releases a new class, everyone complains that it's OP on purpose as part of some conspiracy to get people to reroll and spend money on weight/inventory slots/costumes etc.

PA releases a new class, balances it before release due to player feedback from the test server, people complain "Lol before they nerf a class before we can even playit???? How brain dead can these devs get? The damn class didn't even last a month before it was nerfed!"

I mean, what? What the actual ****. Are you high?

SexGawdTy, JM, Luxienna and 15 others like this.
  16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Just name a single piece of software that got perfect at release and never needed a single patch.

That's right, you can't. Therefore expecting Pearl Abyss to release anything perfect from scratch is not reasonable, to stay polite.

Mgp, Ledwulf, Diazine and 3 others like this.
  17. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

Listen. Before you get a "9 year old" stroke. What is better:

Releasing the Archer without fixes. And YOU as a player are starting to spend real money on the class. Then suddenly it gets nerfed like now, and you are going to the forums. Like now. And Mimi.

OR pre nerfing it. So that you can test him out on the release. And decide if yo spend money on him.

But what can you expect from a emotional driven weaboo community. With some exceptions.

#17 Alextrazsa, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:08 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 8:14 AM
    Columba, Mgp, Xenon and 2 others like this.
  18. AZzalor

AZzalor Maehwa 61 EU

Cause for once they realized that it's way too strong and don't want it to go around murder everything. It will already **** up the balance enough.

Factorial and Diazine like this.
  19. SoggyCow

i cant wait, im so excited.
    any general date?

272ap gave extra 137ap and +20ap for gearscore. 272+157ap has been ridiculous so im very very happy this game will no longer be "1-hit online".

20. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato 61 EU

If you expect 500GS "skillful" noobs gonna competitive vs 555+ GS, you better quit now.

Souda and Diazine like this.