1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Repeating error after a cutscene 'please try again in a moment'

Discussion in 'Quests and NPCs' started by Moarrage, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Moarrage

Moarrage 62 EU

Hello,

I am getting error 'Please try again in a moment' when trying to move after game has played a cutscene (video). My character moves an inch but this error repeats as longs you use escape functionality or log on to another character. Can't attack or mount a horse either.

Details: This happened twice today just after speaking to an NPC. I was mounted when i spoke with the npc. First time was with Edan near Karanda ridge (storyline [questline lvl 37 Calpheon] Secret Guards and Jordine). Second time was after i spoke with Gorgath at contaminated farm. This quest was given by Martha at Northern Wheat Plantation

br. Moarrage

Attached Files:

2. Moarrage

Moarrage 62 EU

More information: next quest i did with a cutscene, i did without being mounted on a horse and i didn't got this error!

GM Sayla likes this.
  3. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! Good to know you were able to find out what caused the problem. We'll pass it on to be investigated, but for now we recommend you check the cutscenes without being mounted. :)