1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting Lag Incidents

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Rhotaaz, Mar 5, 2018.

1. RP Tzuyu

do u even play ur own game? i went to arsha battle arena yesterday because i got so many desync in kama4, since arsha is pretty dead it could improve the problem, but no..... more thanhalf my grapple missed, unbelievable desync whenever someone did a dash, ninja become immune for more than 5 seconds even though he was on the ground.... then disappeared and cameback from all sides.... ninja steps cant even do that

2. Yharsen

After the March 15th maintenance, i'm experiencing lag and disconnects while gathering, mostly while moving around. Normally I don't get lag or disconnects, but this last maintenance did something and now i have lag sometimes serious rubber-banding, where the game freezes and waits 20 seconds and placing me back where i started from, if i'm lucky not to be disconnected. Mediah 5 server with low population. I've checked my settings and they haven't changed. Other guild members are also experiencing these same issues.

Goat Herder likes this.
  3. Chambers805

This games almost unplayable, in battlegrounds there's nothing but desyncing. Being a ranger, its already a pain to use awakening especially since we get stunned and downed for eternity. When I stun and down the enemy they desync and warp on the ground back and away sometimes by more than 10 feet. Its almost impossible to know where they'll end up. No down smash :(

4. Hypotermia

AS some random invidual i'd like to speak for all of us about this. I invite all kakao and leaseweb employees to spectate sieges whenever there is more than 3 guilds fighting against one enemy. Expierence it urself and see how bad it is.

Past year there has been 0 and i mean ZERO as in 0 and 0 fixes for 2 biggest problems in whole game.

Lags / desyncs are still present. Game engine is poorly optimized. Neither of these issues been addressed at all.

This game is unpolished diamond thats been left untouch far too long. There is so many good things going on but having 2 MAJOR issues that effect way too many players left unaddressed will destroy this unpolished diamond.

From my past expierence worst publisher out of the world is Gameforge and followed by Kakao games. I still rank couple of developers worse than PA like bluehole or EA. But this is my personal opinion.

Obviously we've seen Kakaos responses about server issues and seen them saying they look into it and hope to fix it but at this point words arent enough we need to see results and we're not getting them.

Because this is one of the best mmorpg's that i've EVER played and past years i've played tons of diffrent mmorpgs i feel entitled to give fair warning to Kakao games. As of today twentieth fifth of march ill start filing tickets each day as long as it takes to get attention of Kakao games. I do multiple tickets per day about lag and desyncin issues and i welcome anyone who enjoys the game to do same.

We dont need words that got no value but we need results which kakao isnt delivering to us

5. Perisher

really bad lag since server update/ major connection cut over. really bad! lodged ticket. ps I thought they were moving away from Leaseweb... right now on the 28th of APril 2018 I can see it clearly links still going to leaseweb

Attached Files:

6. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hey there.

Can you send us in a ticket, please? You may be running a WinMTR test on the old IP.

7. Evri

Evri Wizard 59 NA

Lag making the game unplayable. tried flushing DNS uninstalling game. changing Drive, Drivers etc I think is server issues

stepping_razor likes this.
  8. Dekk

Having terrible lag as well, started after the patch-
    Using a 3yr old AMD machine huge lag problems. 10yr old intel that barely runs the game has no lag issues just looks terrible.
    cant milk a GD thing. Great update.

9. stepping_razor

i guess the stars are just aligning with hardware issue. my luck is bad.

#29 stepping_razor, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  10. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Send us in a ticket with your DxDiag and WinMTR logs attached, please. We'll do our best to help you out.

11. Squirrel

since the last patch 2018-09-19, if I make beer and leave my house..character freezes and requires a relog. If the mobs aren't teleporting everywhere then I am. What is going on? This is ridiculous!

12. GM Kaioken

Game Master

We are aware of an issue with some people experiencing character freezing issues and are looking into it further. As for the mobs teleporting, that indeed sounds like a connection issue. Please try the steps outlined here.

13. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

Gathering tree weeds and so on with gathering it getting lag spikes. Also killing Mobs same thing lag spikes and you freeze then you move and you keep going at this and it gotten worse as the second week with out the Maints. Pluss doing dailys having to jump channel now because can not find the bag crates or wheelbarrow missing from no Maints. This is the same thing that happen when you try to go 2 weeks with out Maint. and it doing the same thing.

14. UltimateMuffin

I have been having recurring game freeze, immense rubber-banding and random lag since the last patch 2018-09-19. I hardly believe that it is my ISP's problem. I would really appreciate some more insight into why this patch has induced such horrible bug.

15. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Can you send in a ticket with your WinMTR log attached so we can look into this for you and provide insight?

16. UltimateMuffin

The issue was resolved.
    Thanks for all the support BDO team.

Cheers

GM Kaioken likes this.
  17. Havenn

1. Service Incident: (This is to report an elevated increase in lag beyond the usual levels.) Anytime I log in evening hours im greeted with SUPER long load screens and then d/c's and reloads over and over. ATT internet please fix the problem with ATT they wont listen to us they will with you.

2. Item Lost due to Lag: (Please use this to report any losses that you suffer due to lag. Note that we are unable to restore lost XP) I lose a lot of time and exp and possibly items due to not even being able to play.

3. Lag Complaint: (Please use this if you wish to make your voice heard on the topic) ATT internet users are having troubles right now and this has been brought to your atention through many posting and filing tickets. Yet you say talk to ATT and they say you have to talk to them so we get no where.

18. Cold Napalm

Okay so the game has basically gone completely unplayable. The game freezes up, goes to load screen and basically I risk death every time I leave a safe zone. Did a tracert to leaseweb and it connects just fine on telia.net. Tracert to blackdesertonline and telia.net basically kills all connection. So the issue doesn't seem to be ATT at all...but leaseweb refusing connections from ATT for BDO for some reason.

McLayne, crawlord and MMoNoob like this.
  19. Malikaidan

I keep having an issue with the game where i have to force it to close. I am unable to do anything and it is as if I am in a spectator mode. This is getting really irritating to say the least and really needs to be fixed. I am almost to the point of just quitting the game period because I can't play it for as long as I would like due to this crap.

20. tirys

big lag after relog or character/channel change. game keeps reloading and reloading. have to wait 30sec or more to see the chat. cant see the guild names or players name is just a generic "archer" , 'wizzard" etc.
    cant use afk combat because game reloads and character doesnt start fight again., marketplace cant be used, the lag is so big that i am still in "counting" when everything is sold already. its not only me who has this problems, a lot of people complain in chat about it, can you pls. do something about it because at this moment the game is unplayable

crawlord and MoonDance17 like this.