1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting Lag Incidents

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Rhotaaz, Mar 5, 2018.

1. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

As of Friday the game has become unplayable for me . i log in after a slow winding time consuming watching the paint dry login session .
    I get dc'd inside of 60 seconds after that.
    LMAO. i know its my ISP.Thanks for curing me from ever looking to asian mmos or mmos for that matter.
    Lesson learnt

Kenyi likes this.
  2. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

My symptoms exactly .
    Post leaseweb this is hilarious .
    P.A /Kakao are a joke .

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. Corsix

So youre telling me need to have a vpn, reset my dns, tcpip,winsoc, power cycle my modem, router just to play Lag desertonline? Yeah its my isp.

Attached Files:

Phoenixxx75 and Kenyi like this.
  4. Tsotha_Lanthi

anyone else getting major lag in NA right now? It's kind unplayable. Haven't had that in ages. It's like old servers bad. Bad enough to get killed by mobs. Not grinding in those circumstances.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

they say it fix and still getting screen reloads

6. Amodin

I'd make a post, but all I get is this, so you can have it too.

Attached Files:

7. Artorias_Dusk

I have laggs for a few days now, most of the time I can play, but now the second time, at around 22.00 it starts to lag, random loadingscreens, the game is freezing, I die at mobs, it's horrible. Fix this ****, you got enough money from us all ffs!

8. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 61 NA

I keep dysyncing about every 5 minutes I cannot even play the game wtf is going on? You announced this is fixed IT IS NOT FIXED.

RamblingRose likes this.
  9. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

well june 5 after Maints and still getting lag and screen reloads in SE2 that really bad after a Maints

Cowfang likes this.
  10. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

still happening on SE2 after reset

11. vonsch

Was seeing bounces (brief reconnecting screen or just reloading) every 5 minutes in Calpheon City up to about 10 mins ago when I was last there. Quit for the night when my character lagged into a room with no exit and had to use transport to get out.

Last two days have been terrible. The tweet I see on launcher says problems are over as of an hour ago. Not so.

And, no, it's not my ISP. My connection has been fine all day.

12. Thanosmeansdeath

Can you GMs just turn off crystal loss and EXP loss on deaths? It's to the point where death is unavoidable. I literally died to the weakest trash that I normally breeze through because it kept pounding me from 3 screens away. Died in some invisible puddle a few minutes later. On my screen, I even died in escape mode after spamming to switch characters while grinding. I even switched characters and it looked like it was switching, then put me into the middle of elites. Elions tears, HAN macalod crystal (luckily its cheap compared to vipers), exp loss, you name it.

I also can't even AFK train my new mount that took 61 "horse stacks" to get (a cool 20 billion for a 10 billion mount) because it disconnects me every 3 minutes and puts my horse back in a static position. I think we should get +100% mount exp again AND 100% life skill. I'm sure anyone who does AFK activities is experiencing the same.

Stabby and Loriel like this.
  13. Stabby

This. Most of us are stuck in towns. If we dare venture outside of towns we risk death due to lag. I'm already down a dozen Ellions Tears and 3 crystals.