1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reroll to ninja

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Shaggz, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Kuts2

It sounds to me like Ninja maybe isn't your ideal class if you don't like C swapping, as it's an important part of Ninja-ing (C swaps have both offensive and defensive uses in PVP, on top of you having to use it to get into awakening). You might consider giving Lahn a try also.

That said, Ninja isn't really slow in PVE (it's not one of the fastest, but far from slow), but is very busy so it's easy to wear yourself out grinding long hours vs an easy grinder like Archer. If you love Ninja as a class, the grinding will be worth it.

Flowerpot likes this.
  2. Flowerpot

This. I love Ninja, but if I grind longer than like 1 hour I always switch to my Wiz. Playing Ninja is much more exhausting than some other classes. More button inputs, skill rotations etc. While with other classes you can just braindead farm and chill you actually have to focus as Ninja, imo.

3. o_pogode

thanks all for your answers.
    tried ninja here and there, watched some videos (a lot of)
    i think i'll stick with archer till new class will be revealed. i've heard it would be some middle-east swordsman. and that would be lovely.

upd: or not.
    (dem, thats hard to decide) :<

#23 o_pogode, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  4. Tvvin

I use to go 7-10 hours often on Ninja grind before I got burned out and started playing other games lol True finger cancer

Nagasaki likes this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I still remember my longest 14 hour session at gahaz going for 61 back when 61 want batshiteasy. I Made about 130~140ish mil after all those hours and my fingers felt like noodles.

Thank God those 10-hour nyancat remixes kept me sane

#25 Nagasaki, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Tvvin likes this.
  6. JSXShadow

If those kept you sane, good sir, you've never been sane at all! :D Then again, who really is sane in this insane world :D

7. Flowerpot

I would farm with the Archer until you can get decent gear on your Ninja and then try it out. I would hard reroll tho.
    I main my Ninja, too but right now I only farm on my Wiz because it's easier until I get better gear.

8. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

The time you spent on other S rank pve char, is time that you lose out on playing ninja. think about all the SP and muscle memory you missing out. Practice make perfect !!

9. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Warrior is top tier in high end spots, that means warrior is one of the best high end grinders ($$$$$$) . Ninja is not bad neither, not the best but not the worst. Ninja can do pretty nice in high end but u need a lot of SP and PRACTICE to make it worth. I find both classes funny, but in my view Ninja has more outplay potential, but is harder to master. The difference between good and bad ninja is very notable.