1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rerolling from musa question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Brenin, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Brenin

Got a bit tired of playing musa. Im 61,5 lvl sitting atm at 263/261 ap nouver and want to reroll for other class. The classes I choose from are Lahn/Mystic/Archer. Class should be good at farming hystria/aakman and defending spot. I don't play nodewars.

- Lahn - I like that I don't have to chug pots all the time compared to musa and as I read is A tier in farming and 1vs1. Although I don't know if I can play her long term due to her clunkiness with her long animations ...

- Archer - didn't play this class much, but like the legolas vibe it has, good only in Aakman? read many ppl reroll from this class as it's boring (maybe good for me as I like to farm and watch netflix)

- Mystic - here I struggle the most as class speaks to me the most, combos/mobility in combat feels good, fluid compared to musa, but few things bogs me low dmg/ ap scaling / many ppl write she is trash tier / can't braindead farm ?

Maybe someone can add few thoughts and help me with my decision...

2. Dexo 2

Lahn is the new fotm atm, top tier grinder and 1v1'er.
    Archer is god of aakman,pretty good stars end but is squishy. Not the best 1v1 class tho.
    You shouldn't watch mystic threads at all, it's full of people who are crying that class deals no dmg, but in reality they haven't even reached softcap. Class is faaar from trash tier. Got 2 cheesy engages nerfed so they cry like the class would be dead. Great 1v1 and top tier grinder

Bob2009 likes this.
  3. Azu_Raged

I almost started gathering blood on Lahn instead of Musa - Holy Mistake -
    I like Archer a lot but gets boring. Prob like every class tho. If I had t4 pets I probably would've stuck with Archer, but killing a mob pack then having to sit on the loot waiting for your pets is horribad.
    I always enjoyed Mystics combos , they just flowed some nicely. Lahn is pretty decent too. Other classes , i'd not touch.

4. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Archer is a simple class and very strong at pve.
    The major downsides of the class, during nws anyway, are:
    -You need to be on the same level as your target otherwise your skills wont register
    -Laterally fast moving targets wont ever get hit by your arrows

5. Brenin

lul
    I don't mind killing packs "too" fast ^^

6. Shokionine

Hi,

Musa 61 - 264/265/301 here,

Lahn : I rerolled from a Lahn (61 too),
    To me, Lahn's are not sooooo fotm atm,
    If you dodge their E (grab) they are pretty dead, if not, 90% chance you die,
    Fast grind, litteraly a suckerlife class, you dont need HPot, at all.
    Not so usefull in NW,

Archer : Played Archer a bit (60), and played against them (1v1) only good Archer are... good, i mean... i fight a lot of them (almost same gear) and they are not so damn hight in 1v1, not so much skill for cc your target etc, but in NW... ffs they are top tier class, (when their is a flat land lmao, if you fight on a hilltop, your skill dont work properly :/ )
    Very good grind class, but can be boring yeah...

Mystik : didnt play it at all, but fight somes, and they are pain in the a**, incredible slow, regen too, but ... striker is maybe a more viable option atm.

#6 Shokionine, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  7. hightech

Go for archer if you plan to do Aakman.
    Tier S in my opinion.

8. Zycrus

Another one spreading bs. It might not be trash tier. But it is far from being good. No tankiness(which made her feel op in the first place) and no dmg. You need to pull of a super long combo in pve, while classes like Lahn are pretty much brain dead and deal more dmg.

From the choices given i personally like Lahn and archer. Played all 4 classes at lvl 61 with 273 ap. Mystic felt by far the worst, while being the hardest to play.
    Musa i play currently, enjoy it a lot.
    Lahn was probably the Overall best apart from seeing a major disadvantage compared to archer in node wars. Archer is godlike in pve and most pvp situations, but boring

Shokionine likes this.
  9. Dexo 2

If you're trash, doesnt mean the class is bad

10. Brenin

Well, for now I just feel braindead pve farm is best for me atm as I wrote when I grind I like to watch something on other screen. As much as I wanted play mystic I feel that I would need 100% concentration on combos to be effective. Maybe will slowly gear up as alt and play from time to time.

Played lahn a bit today again and wanted to like it, as she fits perfect for my needs (great pve and defending spot) but god damn if she doesn't feel clunky with her long animations compared to mystic. Cant see myself grinding with her in long run.

I guess my choice will be archer. Pity I don't play node wars and kinda afraid of his 1vs1 as prolly gonna have to change spots often...

Shokionine likes this.
  11. Blitzball

Mystic & Archer PVE combos are really smooth and it feels nice. Lahn combo is one of the most braindead and hit like a truck , and it can be used for PVP too , so basically you don't need to learn others combos for PVP unlike Mystic & Archer.

I'd say go for Lahn. Mystic has been nerfed to the ground in PVP.

Archer is paper , you need at least 320DP.

Lahn has really good i-frames and nice sustain , a broken ranged grab and insane damage. She scales decently with evasion thanks to her +12% eva buff on her longest i-frame ( Shift + S )

Shokionine likes this.