1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reseting quests to 0 on main char.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DheReaper, Feb 13, 2020.

1. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

As a veteran who cannot play more than 1 character, why can't i get again to do the questlines from 0?
    Tried many times to enjoy the new questline, sadly i cannot ay more than few minutes because i like to play and questing only on 1 char.

At least let us do it via a ticket for those who really play only 1 char. You can clearly see in my history that for the last years i played 1 char and rests were boosted to 56 for free skill reset at sausans.

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Why the hell would you wanna repeat quest line on same char? And no you cannot wipe your progression, just start a new char, can even be same class lol (not sure why you would want it to but sure)

Saccharin and Lillesofie like this.
  3. Khondo

Yes if you only like 1 class ( can't understand this) then make 19 of that class.

A person in my guild runs multiple toons of the same class to do Valencia questlines and level 49 fishing.

Saccharin, Lillesofie and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  4. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Because i played from first day and i didn't had remastered questlines.

Can't play same class from 0, just on my main, else i just lose interest in 10 mins.

Jannanomana likes this.
  5. Yule

too much coding required considering how tied in quests are with your overall progression, contribution, energy, knowledge, and associated knowledge, fame, and would probs break other quests

Saccharin likes this.
  6. Capitaine Courage

Maybe they could at least make some kind of cinematic summary of the main quest ... Well, thing is, there are no more cinematics after the Calpheon story arc alas, but hey, one can always dream about Pearl Abyss learning how to tell a story.

I mean, when I did the renaissance quests for example, I had the pleasure to encounter the infamous Illezra ... Who talked to me like we where old relatives ! Well, shut up old *****, I don't even know you ! I've never met you before, the only time you appeared on my screen was for some promotional material on youtube, and the rest of the time, you were just name-dropped by some Mediahn quests giving NPCs that actually didn't seem to give that much **** about you considering the fact that they did not have any freaking expression on their faces while mentioning you, still dealing with their MPD issues (like saying two different things at the same time, by oral and by text ..)

Story telling is badly managed in BDO .... Which is kinda strange because when they want to make nice cinematics for trailers on youtube, they actually deliver some good stuff.

#6 Capitaine Courage, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  7. NixZero

you would want they to reset all skill points, slot spaces and all other thing you got by quest?

8. KeeperG

wouldn't mind a full reset of quest+rewards character by character, some of my chars are lvl 60 but have the old shorter questlines so i am maybe missing 100+ quests each

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

you could try the experiment create exactly the same char on the other region EU/NA .. and start there from 0 again :) its quite a challange doing the content without gear, pets and so.. took me like 4 hours to reach level 38

Phoenixxx75 likes this.