1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Resolved | 2/15/18] Disconnections on NA Service *Updated*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Aethon, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Gaiden

This is the best worst game of all time lol, fuking great game seriously one of the best I ever played but PA and cashcow are killing it with **** support, and shitty server leasing choice *cough* Leaseweeb, I mean can you move to a stable reliable hosting company for gods sake. Im getting tired of these pointless forum rants that get nowhere and a lot of others are. Cashcow and PA, you got lucky and released in a time where no other good MMOs are out, the next decent MMO is going to kill BDO mark my words.

2. Kraken801

Trust me you will get nothing. I tried for weeks while I couldn't login.

3. Riverbrew

[​IMG]

Kusaragii likes this.
  4. Silven

There are serious issues connecting from Australia to EU servers. It bombs out after about 30 seconds. No NPC interaction, the entire menu system fails to respond etc.

5. Silven

Oh Yeah, i have a 30 day value pack active. I'm meant to get access to the game with that value pack right?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. Kraken801

Nope sorry. We at kakao don't promise access to our game. It's as RNG as our enhancing system.
    Please buy more pearl shop items and we may look into doing something productive.
    But probably not. But still spend more money on pearls please.
    Have a great day Singed Any CM or GM from kakao hahahaha

7. Styla

Thank you for the quickest reply to the server issues we've ever gotten Kakao. Love seeing the improvements! & quite frankly, your honesty

8. Kraken801

Update | 01:50 UTC]: We believe the additional measures that were taken have resolved the disconnect issue the North American Service was experiencing. We will continue to actively monitor our systems and player reports for any potential resurfacing of disconnection issues. On behalf of the BDO Team, thank you for your patience while this matter was being resolved.

The person who last responded to your post has been fired. Please refer to this copy and paste answer for further assistance.
    I'll go ahead and Mark this ticket as resolved.

9. DunRingill

NA Service is still unplayable for many of us. I really want to help. I really want the issue resolved so I can play BDO. The WinMTR instruction page won't load and I am unfamiliar with the program. Very frustrating.

10. Yaogaui

Feb 24th, I am still refreshing constantly and unable to log in smoothly. Xfinity user here. I can still stream videos and browser stuff. So i assume it;'s only black desert.

11. Silven

Only way i'm able to play on EU servers from Australia is to connect using a VPN that routes my traffic via the UK. Without this it connects but can't talk to any NPC or access inventory etc, then it disconnects after a minute or two.

12. Gaiden

Resolved??? You might want to check again.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Bumping this because it needs to stay on the front page.

Kraken801 and Aerys89 like this.
  14. [FoH]Harfle

Hey don't worry going on Three weeks.

15. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

They don't have a support staff who reports problems on the weekends. They only have someone to retweet screenshots.

Tokigare likes this.
  16. Gaiden

They have a support staff?

17. Silven

It would be nice if Kakao could at least give us some option to increase the server disconnection timeout for players that have to deal with their service provider's faulty hardware. I don't care if it runs slow for a while, so long as it works.

18. Aerys89

And again.... Maybe it's just velia?

19. DanksRippin

its not fixed stop lying to us CM Aethon, guilds r still getting knocked out at the start of siege because of dc

#379 DanksRippin, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  20. [FoH]Harfle

Hey don’t worry Comcast customers in Northern California dropping left and right again!