1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Resolved | 2/15/18] Disconnections on NA Service *Updated*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Aethon, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Wildtrip

I have 2 accounts.
    First one is in Heidel riding a horse in Kama 04 server. This computer is connected through wired connection. Its getting disconnected.
    Second one is in Heidel, fishing in Olvia 02 server. This computer is connected through Wireless connection. Its NOT getting disconnected.

I don't believe it's on my end as I'm actually using the first machine (doing calls and all) and no network drop occurred.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  2. ghoulz666

Here we go with this hot garbage again.

Thelemna likes this.

#23 0x141, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  4. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well been going on most of the time i have been on lag when talking to npc screen reloads then finaly booted out on Comcast

5. Tink05051984

This disconnecting is getting frustrating, I am constantly disconnecting in the middle of killing mobs. The disconnects/reload screens almost killed my T8 horse, this needs to get fixed quick its making this game quite unplayable.

6. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Drop Leaseweb

7. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 65 NA

Guess I should have sent in a ticket about the disconnections.. have had many already.. glad it'll be fixed soon, never happened until today..

8. Zogwog

Wow, I can't believe the amount of issues this game has. I have played dozens of private servers, most controlled by one average Joe in his basement, that diagnose issues faster than the hundreds of staff employed here. Every freaking server in the world has a "LOG" file generated by DEFAULT!! READ YOUR FREAKING LOGS and don't start pointing the finger again...seriously. This issue happened right after a patch, just like the last disconnect issue they blamed on Century Link. Coincidence? I think not!

9. Hot Garbage is a very accurate term for the service we're getting right now.

10. Ruin

Same old ****... again. How many times is this gonna keep happening?! I've been patient, but this keeps happening MONTH AFTER MONTH. You are not fixing the problem, just putting repeat band aids over the festering wound.

I have desynced repeatedly since some time last night. Set up auto loop again, looked away for 10mins and come back to myself standing stupidly with my wagon no where to be seen again. Rinse and repeat. My internet is fine, nothing else I do or play drops AT ALL.

Fix it, once and for all.

SexGawdTy, Casual Tea and Zogwog like this.
  11. Waifu_Hunter

>go with company notorious for ruining businesses with their terrible service
    >stick with company despite complaints of customers
    >act surprised when your business starts to tank

Teneb likes this.
  12. Ameon

I am angery and I am YELLING

13. Bersha

14. Serimorph

This is not unexpected that mass disconnections are happening again. But you have to remember they no doubt have contracts with LeaseWeb they can't break. This point honestly hadn't occurred to me until a few days ago but I would say when the contract is up and they can move servers, they will. They just don't want to spend a ton of money breaking said contract before hand.

Then again it's Kakao so who knows what will happen. They will probably double down and resign with them.

15. crosspath

One week server problems in NA
    Next week server problems in EU
    And then back to server problems in NA
    Repeat ad infinitum...

16. viciousshark

Our weekly patch notes should include:

We have decided to extend the lag/disconnects event! Another week of lag/disconnects! Yayyy!

SnakeAttack likes this.
  17. Dirtyzerg

My ISP told me to let you know that you should invest in good server equipment and to stop renting from bad companies.

18. piratebeowolf

Please fix we are sitting on shore with an XL magoria and wont depart til its fixed as 2 kills didnt count so far

19. Andaro

Ambassador

It is if you have modified your steam client.

20. Flinche

#40 Flinche, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018