1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource consumption has been changed to Stamina for the skill Ghost Step.

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Constance, May 16, 2018 at 6:16 PM.

1. Constance

Please revert and/or adjust the cost of Stamina for this skill, it feels completely overdone. Especially when comparing it to other classes... Why doesn't our 3rd rank decrease the cost like other classes??

Ninja/Kunoichi:

Ghost Step I
    Resource Consumed: 200 Stamina
    Ghost Step II
    Ghost Step III

Other classes:

Warrior:

Head Chase I
    Head Chase II
    Head Chase III
    Resource Consumed: 150 Stamina

Ranger:

Evasive Shot III
    Ultimate: Evasive Shot
    Resource Consumed: 150 Stamina

Maewha/Musa:
    • Stamina consumed has changed from 50 to 100 during cooldown of the skill Chase.

Meanwhile.... Mystics/Strikers received absolutely no movement NERF, now fastest class in the game... ?!?!?!

#1 Constance, May 16, 2018 at 6:16 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  2. fzegd

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

Uhhm.. you realise atm musa/maewha are STILL dashing around for miles? Even once they hit no stamina they can dash 4/5 times more.. have u not bothered to go into the game yet?

T800 likes this.
  4. woots

that's so bad to have such movement nerf :/

PA look to destroy kuno for good ? I mean, the protection removal already is really bad considering all slow awakening skill animation, and now... this...

Fk this.

WantToPlayPlsLOL and T800 like this.
  5. Ogi

Ogi

It would be good if they removed stamina from Shadow Slash and/or reduced the stamina cost of Ghost Step at max tier

6. Mudari

Well maehwa are using stamina + pm

7. woots

Oh god, i've tried my kuno, and one side ghost step + ninja evasion is like 40% of a full stam bar ( lvl 31-32 stam thing ) that's freaking absurd.

i've tried that 5-6time, and then left, that's... wtf.... not only there isnt much protection left on thoses slow #ss awakening skill, but now, 2 full "evasion" and you are out...

#7 woots, May 16, 2018 at 11:09 PM
    Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 9:57 AM
    T800 likes this.
  8. clangpicky

they added stamina consumption on mobility skills with really short cds like 1s, 2s or that you could spam on cooldown.

striker/mystic has one dash with 4s cd and triple dash is 15s cd. each martial shard lets them do a dash (max 3). they have always taken 200 stamina per dash.

musa/maehwa are still the fastest and they should be since they're what their role is.

#8 clangpicky, May 16, 2018 at 11:17 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 11:24 PM
  9. Zephyrsong

Pls change this so that all classes are equal. Having ninja be the only one at 200 is ******** at its finest while others are 150 or 100. That's twice as many skill procs for musa/maewha and 2 for the rest of classes @ 100 atm(average stam I see people have @ soft cap).

While I didn't mind most of the other changes why is it every week ninja is ****ed with worse and worse. I'm tired of you guys selectively choosing when you want things to be equal after building this façade of wanting equality and balance.

Its two faced and truly makes me question the people making decisions.

10. Wildlands

Just revert this change entirely please. Rather use energy resource than stamina. Think other Kunos and Ninjas can agree.

WantToPlayPlsLOL and T800 like this.
  11. woots

Unless they set ghost step at 100stam and ninja evasion at like 50, yep, the absurdity on that "tweak" is way too strong ( no surprise, that's PA in command... )

12. Hortalr~

Yes, that's why mystic/striker outrun me now ( did you forget the 30% move speed buff ? ) and your dashes are easily 3 time the distance of maehwa/musa dashes. We can't chase wizard using double teleport now, and what's our role in node ? Oh yes, killing stragglers, scouting, disrupting. Our dodges, engages and disengages relies on the same skill : Chase, while other classes have other skills to do that, or use other skills having movement that only use WP and not stamina, so stamina regen during this skill, then you can dash again and stamina change doesn't affect them, they just have to don't spam only the dash which is also iframe and SA with 1s CD, while other classes lost all of their iframes, being easy to grab while they don't have any grab.

13. Shirohige

Ghost step is 4s cooldown not 1 or 2s. Big difference.

14. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 61 EU

Ghost step is 1s. but lunar dash is 4s and takes stamina too so if you use lunardash and ghoststep during target chase sprint you actually lose stamina quite fast. But it couldve been worse. Valks are out of stamina in 3s

15. Hortalr~

Someone said you regen stamina during your movement combo so the stam change doesn't really affect it, and he can still use it infinitely https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rUIUJxwdOmpE2x4DuVbguu53wVpmFqH1R8V_omGIzXI/edit# page 59

16. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 61 EU

lol which one. you know if you only spam ghost step when it comes off cd you actually slowly use up stamina. every staminaskill on top (like lunar dash, you should use that always when its up too) drains stamina even faster

17. WantToPlayPlsLOL

Sad days : / I only play for this class..