1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restore Sea Monster Hunting Damages, Loot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by johnnified, Feb 11, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

that would be correct solution. but since they do it rng type its gonna be crap. correct approach is steady gain of accessories through tokens. we dont need more of "lucky guildmember C" getting a drop every 10 minutes while "unlucky guildmember A" didnt drop one in 2 weeks.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

lol, well I can't say anything about RNG....unless you wanna talk tinfoil on character horoscopes

3. LucidKill

If someone wants to sea hunt for 10 hours a day, they shouldn't be taxed through a capped or diminishing payout system that could easily be abused by hackers and RMT. Instead, a token system that rewards the individual seems better. Some people enjoy sea hunting and should be equally rewarded for time invested vs most grinders excluding hysteria/aakman high end grinds. Of course a token system could still be abused by hackers but at least it would eliminate RMT. A better hack detection system or system to report exploiters would be a nice improvement.

Luxea likes this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

No, if you want same rewards ask for same requirements - +6-7 blue boat gear is something like TRI green gear- you so should be capable do to 10mil/h with that gear not 100mil/h.

Bob2009 likes this.
  5. LucidKill

Yes because you need mem frags to restore green gear. :OIts more like boss gear. And a frigate is no joke to build. But whatever.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  6. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 60 EU

memfrags for green gear? that's news to me.
    even for blue gear you don't really need memefrags
    even +6 or 7 blue gear isn't actually hard to get.

7. LucidKill

I was being sarcastic....

8. AtomicPotato

Its only show that you have no understanding of gear value. Also frigate give zero advantages over sailsboat in SMH.

Bob2009 likes this.
  9. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 60 EU

well sarcasm that is not so easy to detect in written form

10. LucidKill

Whatever bro. Sitting at kzarka for an RNG drop is way easier than building a frigate or sailboat. Building boats is practically a second job. And enhancing boat gear is like enhancing boss. Mem frags are required.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  11. Gretsia

You are absolutly wrong!!Check every night when the arena is nearly to close the amounts of mem/hard/sharps & bs that pop us in the Market.
    Many days (mostly weekend) mems are going 500 every 5 min.
    So i dont see your point that ''free money generating content that does not really provide much to the economy either'' is accurate when from arena is produced the most valuable materials of enchanting

12. AtomicPotato

Workers build it for you, its take sungificant less time to gather resources to craft sailboat ( no difference then frigate in SMH) then getting boss gear, you need 4 piece of armor which you can easy craft - don't even try to tell me how hard is getting parts from sea monsters i've do it myself - basically you can get all in 1 day with +5 green gear at start. I even wont count 50 shakatu for sailsboat. All what needed for SMH is nowhere near 1 TRI yellow accessory, and for Hystria/Akman you need 6 of them, and also 7 TET armor piece.
    Where is soft cap equal to shttity sails boat and its blue gear you need 1 day to get? ( get gear not ship).

13. LucidKill

I said it should not be Hystria and Aakman level reward. You said blue gear at +7. Thats effectively tri boss gear. And 50 shakatus?? That take like 6months. Nice read though.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  14. AtomicPotato

Blue gear is blue grade its equal to blue gear- liverto/lemoria and you need 4 piece instead of 13 piece's of character gear so its value divided by ~3. to level of PRI Liverto/Lemoria - no problem here, SMH should give amount of silver you can grind with PRI liverto/Lemoria - naga/fogans level.
    And this all ignoring fact that for SMH you only need canon 1 gear piece - its even not level of TRI green +asula.

Rising_Chaos likes this.
  15. Bob2009

Nope. Blue gear literally takes 15 days max to get and thats 1hr per day so 15 hrs max SMHing and another 4 hrs underwater gathering.

16. LucidKill

My point is it is the same to enhance boss gear. You might save a few memfrags but at the end of the day its the same percent chance. I was thinking it should be more like Gahaz level reward Tbh. Just like in the ground game, you have to deal with players on the sea. I have been sunk quite a few times on PVP server while competing for sea monsters. And recovery time on a boat is much longer than a normal PvP death.

17. LucidKill

Blue gear + ship is minimum 35 days but probably more for new players.

18. AtomicPotato

It is Blue, Boss is Yellow, what is Blue ? Right, its Lemoria/Akum/Liverto - gear that available.

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

gahaz are pretty bad example as u can farm them with lowish gear unless pvp contested. gahaz are imbalanced themselves.

20. LucidKill

Yes. Same percent chance to enhance.