1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restore Sea Monster Hunting Damages, Loot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by johnnified, Feb 11, 2019.

1. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Less usage of Memory fragments.

2. LucidKill

People keep saying blue ship gear is less than boss gear. Is boss gear required to kill Gahaz?

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

you cherry picked a location tho. but u wont be able to farm it decently without decent gear due to pvp. and ofc u need to be the right mobile class also. *cough musa*

4. LucidKill

I guess I should've said 40+ mil per hour with +7 frigate. I said Gahaz because its about 40+ mil per hour.

#64 LucidKill, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  5. WhySoSeeryus

its way more with proper class on proper channel with proper cash shop buffs + ecology + node +

6. LucidKill

Now you are talking time and real $$ which should be rewarded. I am just saying its not a small feat to build a ship and equip it with +7 blue gear. And the time invested in killing sea monsters should be rewarded fairly and not taxed.

7. WhySoSeeryus

while it is not a small feat, it is not that big feat either. im not trying to downsize anyone's effort, being realistic. and u dont need full +7 blues to smh.

8. LucidKill

Not saying you do. But a +7 frigate is NO small feat. And as of now, they are paper weights. As I can make way better money grinding Tri green gear level places over the course of a week.

9. WhySoSeeryus

u dont really need frigate to smh, either. ;)

with the corals from vell, and some 300 ingots i have from way before, plus all other needed mats from nodes i could prolly make a frigate in a very short time. i did the blueprints already long time ago just in case, and i never really intended to make one as having a "normal" epheria sailboat was already a letdown (and it wasnt hard to make, despite people saying it is).

ok, my letdown might be connected to the fact i only use my boat for vell unless i tag along with someone else. vent to try out smh with friends (supposedly fun) on one occasion and i think i never wanted to be back on solid ground in my life. i was bored shietless. if someone finds it fun, good for them, not my cup of tea. i think i had more fun even when testing out hotspot fishing.

#69 WhySoSeeryus, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  10. LucidKill

I know but what do you do with them? Dead pointless content?

Plus you are missing the point. People's time should be rewarded and not taxed. That's why I mentioned a token system.

11. LucidKill

Exactly, and they made it even less fun with all the nerfs and buffs to sea monsters to try and balance it to hackers for the haters and RMT abusers. And that is a point of the OP. Instead of all the nerfs to our rams and cannons and gutting profit potential, they could've made a token system rather than tying the rewards to payouts. They had the right idea with baby sea monster loot and it should have been carried over to the adult sea monsters.

#71 LucidKill, Feb 12, 2019
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  12. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Valkyrie 61 NA

Valks, Warriors, and DKs with the severe stamina limits are now relegated to sea, since we can't grind. If we're geared for mirumoks or higher zones where the pull speed is less, then we have options. Until you get geared, you can forget about making any money while grinding these classes.

I really think PA wants us to just give up these classes. Reroll coupons or something. The stamina nerf coupled with the sea nerf is a double hit to our classes. It's the systematic hamstringing on our progression. Every day, we get further behind.

Nerfing damage is one thing. Nerfing movement is just cruel. Until you've had to put your weapon away every other pull just to get to the next pack of mobs, you won't understand what we're going through.

#72 oR-Bishop, Feb 12, 2019
  13. WhySoSeeryus

They say the biggest curse in the world you can wish for someone is to have something good and then lose it.

Also im a wiz i know about mobility issues. ;)

14. Claydough

This coming from vertex LOL

15. johnnified

Thank you all for your opinions.

As of today the Dark Rifts came into play.

More free accessories for people to earn money getting from them.
    Tho drop rates are unknown, it shows that more money through various ways are being pumped into the economy (until people cry for unnecessary nerfs).

This only furthers my point that ruining content someone worked hard on building a ship for is unfair.

Here is my compromise. Give back the damage you took away, increase drop rate by 35%, change the guild drop items from 100mil to 70mil.
    Half the Sea Neidan value.

#75 johnnified, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019