1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return of the Golden Artifacts

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Aethon, Jun 7, 2017.

1. ViktoryiaV

when they held the more recent "increased _____ drop rate (is it still ongoing?) event, myself and several other guildmates remarked that; though the shard drop rate should have increased, in fact, it significantly dropped.

case in point, I averaged about 5 total shards from 280 energy spent. Now, from 350, I'm lucky to get 2, and I've been out rock gathering on an almost daily basis.

So as for the golden items; well, I'm not expecting them or holding out for them. Guess I'll just take it as a pleasant surprise if and when I get any.

2. Hemuk

It's a shame you didnt divide the items into separate weeks this time, I liked the pase.
    The Black Stone AND Sharp event was over with this maintenance.

3. ViktoryiaV

well, I'll be sure to head out and see if the drop rate from gathering has been restored to normal! Thankyou for clarifying.

4. FayeAldridge

FayeAldridge FayeAldridge Valkyrie 57 NA

<3:O <3 :)Fantastic!

Cheerios ~♥
    [​IMG]

5. Estrosiah

Is this live? Didnt get **** yet :<

6. etazero

etazero Ranger 57 NA

that's called RNG

7. CykaChu

nice super low droprate. i get more goldens from the dice game

KZ45 and Scala like this.
  8. Tup3x

No Golden Horse Poo... :(

9. Samxi

I got a golden dagger today but i dont know what to do with it?

10. Sineath

Sell it to a merchant.

11. Samxi

th
    thanks you, i sold it for 5 milion,

12. Viper718

See, I had the opposite effect. Everytime I went out and spent my entire energy pool (221) I would get between 5 and 9 Hard/Sharp. My old rate was 2-4. AND I got way more sharps than usual. RNG is RNG I guess.

13. Sanslogic

I also noticed a significant decrease in hards/sharps during the past event. Oddly enough, I always use lucky/magic tools but on my last gather I only had a regular tool and got 9 hards/sharps from it. It led me to believe that lucky tools may have been bugged during the event but unfortunately that suspicion came too late even to do anything resembling sufficient testing. Presumably the person doing fluid collecting with this new golden event is using a magic tool since they are so abundant. If so, there is a chance the magic/lucky tools may also be unlucky for this event.

14. Samxi

I justgot the golden dagger again LOL

15. Shaya

With the shard event I used up 91x magic Pickaxe at the end I checked my droprate which I kept track on .... 2.93 Shards / Tool (267 Shards for 91 Magic Pickaxe) which was really underwhelming as my usual average is ~2 Shards / Tool. The Shard Events we had before that had a significantly higher shard droprate like 4-5 / Tool. Then again Striker Seals could be part of the reason if they messed with the loot table.

16. ViktoryiaV

Glad you were spared ERNG (evil RNG). Grats on your new TETs ^^

17. Tyriel

Tyriel Musa 60

Since you are not able to get rare/trade items nor hard/sharp shards from this type of gathering, I do not think they drop from gathering river water.

18. mintea

I must be really unlucky. Spent 800 energy chopping trees but haven't gotten a single one.

19. hoshi

2017-06-08_46244602.JPG Yea, it's official, your events suck balls. 422 energy and zero backpacks. RNG? More like Rigged Numeric Generator. Eh?
    Been playing since beta 2, spare me the RNG myth. Probably just shows how much PA dislikes Life Skillers.
    F. Y. Rng. Y. C.

Edit: Attached screenshot for clarification. Ironically, the backpack shown was from the black desert board game. My Calpheon storage is usually empty. That's the result of gathering, started at 422, total of 431. Yippie.

20. Mereep

The drop rate for gathering and grinding is actual trash. Will try my hand at afk fishing.

But again, trash.