1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return of the Golden Artifacts

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Aethon, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Kostafa

I've been getting shards as well as the golden backpacks from gathering, I'd assume farming would be the same.

Overall all though, definitely agree that the goldies drop MUCH less than previous events.

2. Gabbs

Gabbs Swiftrage Maehwa 59 NA

I was so excited for this event...but this lag is making it very difficult to enjoy. When you have to wait for loot to show up as dropped or to pick it up or to have your pets pick it up, it really sucks the fun out of this event.

3. Felthswrath

My hope is the rate will increase now that the striker seal event has ended - just a random thought not based on any logic.

4. Alavanger

ive put in a good 18-20 hours killing and about that fishing. not a single drop

I use about 400 or so energy and I got 2 drops.

this event is ****in awful. the drop rate is either bugged or some mobs have a base chance higher to get them. as I'm fighting crescents now for about 15 of those hour cadry prior. no dagger at either location.

can we get a list of places all these so called dagger drops are coming from?

5. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 61 EU

Its all rng mate, two days ago I spent 578 energy at master 5 gathering and didnt get a single backpack while yesterday an officer popped a gathering mission had 100 spare energy so I gathered a bit to help finish it and got 3 backpacks in less than 70 energy...If it helps in the tinfoil hat theory I got 2 daggers yesterday at centaurs and a third at crescent

6. GameCypher

Wish this event ran longer i feel like i did not get my share of the loot hope to see this one open again soon thanks!