1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning player... couple questions

Discussion in 'Gathering & Crafting' started by LRG, Nov 21, 2019.

1. LRG

LRG

Things have changed a bit since the last time I played, mainly crafting changes. I was around when the central market just came out and it sort of turned me off from the traditional crafting money makers. Things that you once had to farm for are now easily available, and easy to make items like simple tools and crafting clothes seem like a waste of time to even make honestly.

This seems to have made it's way up to things like balenos rods, which I'm considering making. I recently made a bunch of metal solvents to just sell them for easy profit. I'm doing estimates and it isn't clear I will be making much more from crafting the balenos rods vs. just selling the solvents. Not to mention the time it will take to make the rods and there's really no shortage of them on the market.

2. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

To be honest there are so much efficient ways to make life skills money right now. Check YT updated tutorials about new life skills profitable methods . Actually u can make good silver just by doing life skill.

3. LRG

LRG

So, in other words, liquidate pretty much everything that isn't valuable trade crate materials and high demand/yield stuff?

What about "mystical cleaning oil" for those Dreighan weapons? Could I turn my solvents into those, or do they not really sell?

#3 LRG, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I'm not sure there is any mostly passive activity as profitable as crate making, so maybe check a bit before getting rid of crates materials.