1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Returning Player: Ive Got Some Questions

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Max, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Max

Max

Hello! Iam returning to black desert online after joining a few years ago. My PC at the time couldnt run it at the lowest settings sadly. Ive definitely missed a lot, so Im basically new to everything now. The only thing I know is Im still dead set on playing witch haha. Do you guys know if the witch I created will still be there? Also what are these stacks of coupons in my inventory? Im glad my account wasn't deleted.. Im still worried about my girl though haha, I made her perfectly and Im just worried she wont be there. Do any of you guys recognize me? I used to be in the forums a lot before and after the game started.

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

No, nobody remembers you..
    You are already looking into inventory... How do you not check if your character was deleted or not..

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. Max

Max

Btw the coupons I found were on the website

#3 Max, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

You name is "Max".
    You posted 3 times.
    You are returning player from few years ago.

How do you expect anybody to remember such unique individual that only posted 3 times with such a unique name after a few years lol....

5. ElectroStingz.

Max likes this.
  6. Max

Max

Lol i guess... For some reason I have you ignored, I dont know if this carried over from the other forums but Im going to unignore you. Whatever we disagreed on I probably forgot about lol. You seem like a very experienced player, Do you know anything about the economy in black desert? And what are the biggest challenges you face in-game?

7. Max

Max

Thank you! Im very excited to get started. Im excited to see how the witch class has changed since I last played ^.^

Thelemna likes this.
  8. ElectroStingz.

Strange, this account is very recent and I rarely post so have no enemies.
    I'm more of a slow casual player, fishing and life skills / Quests when I can.

My biggest challenge is finding the time to play, so much for me to do and with all the added stuff I am falling far behind.
    Gear score / enchanting / enhancement I struggle with along with obtaining in game silvers. My recent goal was to try and sell bronze ingot crates to a trader in altinova, currently sitting at 564 crates.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give you a better answer but for me fishing is my main income atm. (Valkyrie all the way :))

Max likes this.
  9. Max

Max

Haha I think you might be confused, I meant to say that to dryed, I had him on ignored. But omg that sounds cool, I want to be a cook!! Im a cook irl. Also with that whole enchantment thing, do i have to enchant often? It seems like a pain!

10. ElectroStingz.

If you are going to lvl up and do some of the higher PVE stuff, yes you do need to upgrade your gear. (all other PvP elements require it)
    Cooking is good, I also want to learn how to cook everything :)

11. GM Lithium

Game Master

If you intend to spend more time on lifeksilling/general PvE, enhancements and aiming for high-end gear is not as crucial, but it all depends on what you want out of your BDO experience ^^
    However, I have my apron prepared and ready to make some tasty treats with you!