1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revivify Knowledge Quest (Kama)

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Impulse, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Mirita

Who do i show the book to once i have created the book? I cant find this Curious Ru npc...

2. Mirita

Shes in front of Annolisa Rosie in the Library in Calpheon :)

3. Boojangles

nice just did the quest and it deleted 6 things. Really stupid quest

4. Esh

Esh

Once you create the bookshelf in the Library in Calpheon, turn around and turn into Curious Ru to complete. You have to complete this quest in order to be able to get the 3 dailys that are offered in Steppes with the new Caphras Stones and Ancient Spirit Dust.

5. Harlown

So, if you finish this quest, all the knowledge "Steppe" will be gone/deleted and we gonna hunting them back ?

6. Alfhildir

yes, its a real pain especially if youve already done it because it doesnt auto complete on a char you run through the quests with again when they make it out there. just constantly deleting your knowledge. really silly quest.

7. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Did the quest today wasted money and lost 400 ecology points. Lost the knowledge on quarry monsters and refugee camp. Kakao better remove this abomination of a quest asap

8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

App
    apparently not, I had the refugee camp and the quarry knowledge deleted even though I had the steppes selected.

9. Alfhildir

the best way to do this quest is after you complete it once you keep the books you created in calpheon to pull out and show the florin girl for completion credit so you dont have to lose your hard earned knowledge each time you do the quest on another character if you choose to.

10. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

once completed, you can place the bookshelf you receive as reward in any residence you own, Then an alt can "read" the knowledge back into your knowledge base. You may even be able to afk the reading process if you are clever! "wink wink"