1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rework island exploration random quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aglaja, May 4, 2020.

1. Aglaja

Hey,

Can we have more interesting and better rewarding quests from exploring islands with sailors? Right now they are "bring me a fish and earn 200 contribiution points" kind of quest which makes them not worth wasting time, so most people just ditches them.

You could make a variety of quests with different difficulty, with different rewards like caphras stones bundle/hards or sharps bundle etc for easy/medium quests, and like ship part materials or barter support boxes for most difficult ones (like kill xx margoria creatures or such stuff). Ofc easiest ones would be the most common ones, and most difficult ones would require some RNGod's favor.

It's nothing important, but those random quests just feel like a waste of content right now

#1 Aglaja, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

KR rewards btw

[​IMG]

Phoenixxx75 and Aglaja like this.
  3. AlnilamE

The issue I have with the fishing quest I've gotten is that it's a Salmon, which is found in Calpheon rivers.

Give me a sea fish and you have a deal.

The other quests have been fine because you can just do them as you barter.

4. Aglaja

But there's no reason to do them, they give nothing, so not worth wasting time even going to the quest destination. I'm glad they changed it in kr already

5. DC55

Where did you get this chart at? I still only get CP xp for any of these quests.

6. Aglaja

Those are from korean server, not on EU yet