1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rework Life Guild Missions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Phosphorcracker, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Phosphorcracker

Some of the Life Guild Missions are plain ridiculous. Fishing 100 Mudskipper in 3h is too damn many even if youd get 30 ppl or your guild to fish thats just insanely rng depended. The Fishing Missions that require to fish a certain rare type fish are very easy, almost too easy. Fishing 6 Grunt takes me 30min at max looking for a hotspot. This just isnt available for green or blue fish.

I propose to change the Mission from catch x of y fish to a more generalized style.

ie: Catch green or higher grade fish x150.
    Catch blue or higher grade fish x50

Also for me hunting Sea Monsters would make more sense to be categorized as a Life Mission.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You have to kill the seamonsters so it is rightfully in the combat guild quests.

SilverWolf likes this.
  3. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee Sorceress 61 NA

Yeah to expand on that please give us more kill missions. Like mirumok, pila ku, sulfur, ronaros forest, pirates.

Aelisah and Smileybones like this.
  4. Lord_Xenon

+ to the fish change!
    And while they are at it:
    Why not have missions for hoe gathering?(Or did I overlook them?)
    Like gather x wild grass(maybe with the additional everlasting herb as special like chooping need logs+chooped logs).
    Or the other gatherable things(fire flake, dry mane, silver, honey, sunrise etc.)
    There are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things you can gather, but only a handful seem to be available as missions. o.o

SilverWolf and Smileybones like this.
  5. AlnilamE

Mudskippers drop pretty often in Ross Sea.

I agree with Lord Xenon for more gathering quests. Like meat, blood, hides, etc.

Smileybones likes this.
  6. Aelisah

Remove the random fishing quests all together, theyre stupid & useless.

7. SilverWolf

Life skills Guild Quests should have the same amount of quests in the Life section every 10 mins just like Combat GQ's do.

They should also be based on location just like Combat ones. Fish in Rivers and different areas of the Seas, gather in Mediah and Kama etc.

The wages and Guild XP should mirror the difficulty of the quests. Not left the since 2016!

But we know PA/Kakao would rather fix the hairstyle on random npc to show the correct colour, or move rocks from locations no one gives a crap about!