1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rework RBF

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Wollbert, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

there are so many flaws with RBF you could work on finally:

-fix the spawn. make a real spawn with area protection and add stairs into the tower (so i dont need to start the fight with 50% hp)... make the spawn more open, so we can actually see whos camping it.
    -so you can remove that buff some classes can abuse over other classes..
    -equal the teams so i dont need to fight with 2 low geared mates vs 10 past softcap players.
    -add gearbrackets based on renown score, finally something renown is usefull for...
    -add objectives/gamemodes or just rework the points. make it K/D/A instead of this last hit kill ticketsysstem.
    -remove the afk timer if you stand still but using skills (got kicked for using my rabam skill as ranger).
    -make ranking seasons. reset the scores from time to time... or make real rankings with losing score if you lost a fight.

since 3 years its the only freely open pvp activity in this game, not withheld by a huge gearwall or weird registrations. and the best you fix in it is the nice wall on the red desert spawn... what makes it even harder to get rid of spawncamping.
    it is time to work on content if you want to keep players interested in this game...

aww, MoZex, Diazine and 2 others like this.
  2. Kusaragii

These are the things I would like changed in RBF;

-It would be nice if they actually evened out the teams based on GS or Renown Score. Often times one team will somehow have all the prominent softcap+ players.
    -There should be be brackets based on GS or Renown Score. It would be nice to have lower, mid and softcap(+) RBF playgrounds.
    -More RBF fields.... why in almighty isn't there more? I mean it would be great if they made use of all the different landscapes (like a snowy area, etc)
    -Better spawn area. Its so strange you have to jump down and lose some HP to join in the RBF. I mean there is a trick to it to not lose any HP but I digress..
    -Show K/D/A for all players at the end of the match.

Luxea, Diazine, Mesuka and 1 other person like this.
  3. Aroumor

4. UltraHeaven

UltraHeaven Tamer 61

5. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Only thing i would like to see in RBF is that you get a 30-second debuff if you enter the opposing sides spawn area. - 50% attack - 50% defense - 50% speed? I'm okay with everything else :D

6. 6footgeeks

Changes id like in the RBF

new maps

limit to 40 people.

one rbf with gear bracket at 483 GS with downscaling only active

'assist' points that are half of kill points for anyone who dies whome you damaged more than, lets say, 30 percent.

Penalty on death scores MAYBE. im conflicted about this even though i like the idea

Maybe better rewards, or just better seal drops.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  7. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I do like the better rewards idea, a lot of people enjoy doing rbf and i do feel the rewards are a bit crappy atm.

8. aww

aww DarkKnight 60 EU

ban ghillies too ty