1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rework wiz/witch summon skills, they are unused skills

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Requiiem, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Requiiem

I sent my feed back:

What do you think?

Rework wiz/witch summon skills, they are unused skills.

Wiz/witch summon skills, they are unused skills. Irony how the summon skills are only used for unsummoning.
    Invocations are only used to hinder, 4 skills dedicated to invocations but are not used, it offers a bad gaming experience.
    They could change the summons for other abilities that go more with the essence of a wizard / witch and not with the essence of a wizard and summoner hybrid. Changing Summoning Skills could give a variety to these classes and even do it with combos or more dynamic in their Gameplay. They could add something of a related element or the wind element or leave it to their imagination, but that is the essence of the magician.

Sorry for my poor English.

Mimimimi likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

our summons/ elemental pets are actually decent for more than one reason...

1) they body block attacks, very useful vs ranged classes
    2) they can cc, altho they have to be commanded to do so and u have to target your opponent while using command
    3) summon/unsummon action is superarmored move, which is your safe way from preawaken kit to awakening stance.

3. Noixi

In other games, pets come with controls to do things like:
    1. auto use an attack, or ability.
    2. auto attack/defend, or even, NOT attack.
    3. attack a particular target, while you attack something else. This would require a form of focus targeting, which blo (downgraded spelling) does not have.
    In a game I'm in now, pets can be geared, and use like tanks, and have full blocking/collision. And they level, and you are not permanently stuck with one kind of pet with the same abilities as all orhers.

I guess one could say, I traded a gimmicky SA to summon/unsummon a worthless pet, that is 4+seconds forvevery fight ANYWAY, to just have something for mage types with ranged dps greater than 36 feet.