1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Ridiculously slow ticket response times

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Primorph, May 22, 2019.

1. Hello, I have made numerous posts now trying to get help with my ticket about my hacked account.
    Its has been 16 days now with no help. I made a thread here on the forums asking for help but I feel like I am being completely ignored. I see GM's answer other threads all the time. I even adress them directly and I get no answer, fair enough if they could at least tell me "no sorry can't help" or something instead of just ghosting me.

It is not even the extremely long wait that bothers me altough I gotta say 16 days with no help yet regarding a hacked account that I spent an insane amount of money and time on is a bit unprofessional in my opinion.
    I understand that they are swamped with tickets etc but don't they have any priority?
    The thing that really bothers me is just the complete lack of communication.

I make one final attempt here to try and get some help.

My ticket id is: #931166

Victuu, Denthors, Cyka and 1 other person like this.
  2. Victuu

same here, i know how u feel ….
    I just want a response too…

ticked id : #932726

Primorph likes this.
  3. WellOiledTentacle

My ticket hasn't been seen at all regarding an account problem. But a pearl related ticket was seen and then forgotten for a couple of days now. It feels like they don't check tickets daily.....

4. WellOiledTentacle

I wonder how many GMs are handling tickets for NA.

5. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Primorph! We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting to your query, we have quite a large increase of tickets at the moment, which has delayed our usual response times and we are doing best to get back on track ASAP! That said, it appears your ticket was already attended to and has been marked as "Solved". Glad to see we could help you with that!

Victuu and WellOiledTentacle, as mentioned above, this is the reason for the delay in getting to your queries :( Rest assured, an agent should be reviewing your tickets shortly. Thanks in advance for your patience!