1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ring of Power - 11 AP ring quest guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Loriel, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

★ Ring of Power: free 11AP ring ★

Updated: January 15 2019

This is guide for 11 AP Ring of Power. This ring is equal to DUO Crescent Ring or TRI Mark of Shadow Ring. Which isn't really bad. Ofcourse ring cannot be enhanced further. Quest line itself is really fast and easy but you have to finish some prequests.

Before you'll be able to accept quest for 11 AP ring you have to finish two pre-questlines:

I'm not going to talk here about these two questlines. There is plenty of guides around for them and i believe you can do them easily without any guide.

Before we begin. Please make sure that all quest are visible in bottom of quest window:
    [​IMG]

Both questlines are listed under tab MAIN in quest window with one exception. *1
    [​IMG]

1) Finish Valencia story questline and accept a reward.
    [​IMG]

Now pay attention! After finishing that questline you'll receive key: [​IMG]
    At this moment black spirit will offer you new quest to hand over this key to one of NPC.
    You can choose between four NPC. Depends of your choice you will obtain one of this rings:
    [​IMG]
    *1 Keep on mind this last quest from black spirit is not part of main quest line! But it has to be done in order to receive quest for 11AP ring!
    Also don't worry about choosing that blue ring. Choise don't affect obtaining 11AP ring in future.

2) Finish Kamasylvia story questline.
    [​IMG]
    There is nothing fishy about this quest line. It just ends with last quest "Heart of Kamasylve".

Once all quest are done. You can proceed to quest "An Ominous Sign" which is first quest for desired 11 AP ring.

11 AP ring questline:

Quest An Ominous Sign start in Valencia city. NPC: Purajin (You can use Find NPC tool ingame to locate him. / Magnifier icon located in top right corner / right next to minimap. )
    [​IMG]
    Next few quests are only about talk to another NPCs.(just follow quest pointer)
    Until you'll receive quest to kill 550 pila-ku mobs.
    For those who are not familiar with valencia mobs there is map: (mobs are in underground temple so look for hall entrance)
    [​IMG]

Once you are done with bloodshed at pilaku, head back to Valencia city. Talk to another NPC. Until you'll be asked to find key.
    That was a bit confusing part.
    You will receive that key by interacting with box right next to Valencia king.

[​IMG]
    You are practically done. Just follow pointer rest of quests. (throw key to vulcano and talk to another NPC)

[​IMG]

#1 Loriel, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. JustBeHappy

Picked it up today when i was there and didnt check the reward. Now since i know it im heading back to the desert Thank you buddy ! xD

Loriel likes this.
  3. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

I WANT TO CARRY YOUR CHILDREN

Jhaeza, Loriel and Stillwaters like this.
  4. Zlowen

What is the name of the quest? And have you done both valencia main quests and kamasylvia? i talk about part 1 and 2. Nice to know how much questing i need to do before i can pick the quest up.

Loriel and Stillwaters like this.
  5. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Hi, I'm not really sure because i did quest with my main character who have all main quests done.. (except drieghan)

But when i look into database (https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/5655/1/) its looks like quest follow main Valencia quest right ? So im not sure about kama. But yea I had done both kama quest line before i started that ring quest.

6. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

I couldnt get it without kama main quest line.

Loriel likes this.
  7. PtahX

Just finished it, very much appreicate the heads up on this one :)

[​IMG]

Stillwaters and Loriel like this.
  8. GoodByeKisS

Just finished thanks mate <3
    Valencia -1 questline and 7 ap ring quest enough for it

Stillwaters, Loriel and PtahX like this.
  9. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Thanks for correction. I have updated the guide due to your feedback.

von_sch likes this.
  10. ChoeChoeTrain

If I finished the valencia/kama quest line on another character and want to do the quest on my archer do I have to go through the main quest line again in order to get the quest?

11. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Yeah pretty sure. To gain access to quest with new character you have to do again. I haven't tried it but makes sense.

But what you can do is: Finish ring quest with older character that have access to it and then pass ring through storage to your archer.

Im using that ring on my archer that haven't done quests.

12. Chicknh

I Did Valencia 1 & 2, kamasylvia 1 & 2 but Purajin dont have any Quests for me and i set my Quests to All

13. Nobex

Hi there, thanks for the guide!
    Can i make all these quest lines with my poor 189 AP ranger or do i need like 210 AP minimum as i see for the pila ku jail mobs?

14. I guess it just depends on some hidden stats- like whether this is 189AP with Kutum, Nouver or neither. (Crystals, some green-grade armor, and etc. also add hidden AP, plus some scaling that's in place.)
    Honestly, Pila Ku mobs aren't that tanky... and much easier to handle than say, Manshaums at lower AP. So you might be a touch slow, but you'd be able to kill them. You shouldn't have any problems with a Kutum- Nouver or Ultimate Steel dagger would be slower.

I've partied with people and also pulled some guildies through this quest- never seen one get killed, knocked down, stunned, or anything of that sort.
    They just require a bit of time if you're not quite at that AP yet. IMO you should be able to do it solo. And you can always use a cron meal, elixirs, draughts, or an alchemy stone to boost your AP up +20.

Aiwen likes this.
  15. Nobex

Okay i'll try this thank you !

16. Neinhart

Thank you!

Loriel likes this.
  17. Lillekolibri

Thank you this great guide, really appreciate it!

Loriel likes this.
  18. Stillwaters

Ty for the guide i just got my ring

Loriel likes this.
  19. Crybet

I got the quest with only val 1 done, and kama 1+2

flukeSG1 likes this.
  20. Guybrush_Threepwood

I have done all pre-req quests but Purajin doesn't have any quest. Do I have to carry the ring in inventory ?

-edit-
    Nevermind, seems like it's not available yet on SEA server. Still at Kama 2 patch I guess.

#20 Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019