1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ring of Power - 11 AP ring quest guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Loriel, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Wilendar

Can i have 2 of them if I do these quests on two characters ?

2. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

I don't see reason why you couldn't. But i think its better idea to spend time and effort to achieve lvl 61 for capotia ring.

I'm not 100% sure specifically about that ring but i tested to use 2x Grana oath earring and it works .. It even trigger set effect with one more grana accessory.

3. Stillwaters

Yes you can I just did it on second character today

Smileybones likes this.
  4. flukeSG1

Just a note, the box is not beside the king, it is behind him on his left.

5. Bunch

I have done the main questline but Purajin does not have a quest for me. What can be the problem?

6. flukeSG1

Do you have all quests enabled, you can check by pressing O and look at the bottom left corner to see if it's enabled? If you don't, it might be hiding quests from you.

7. Rootkit

The Ring of Power was removed on December 17 2019 Patch, now you get 8kk instead.
    I was late 10 days... :(

8. Bexx 13

There are new accessories with good stats. Like at every end of questline (mediah, Valencia, kama, drieghan) you get a blue item so you end up with 2 rings, 2 earrings and a belt which can be enhanced to TRI.

The enhancing materials can be obtained by repeatable quests and it's very easy to enhance them. I am in questline kama II now and already got 2 TRI rings and 1 TRI earring.

If you already have done questlines then check your inbox they are there if I remember correctly.

Ring:
    https://bdocodex.com/de/item/12067/#3

Enhancing material:

https://bdocodex.com/de/item/721041/

(You also get material for repair max. durability if enhancing fails from these repeatable quests)

Bexx

#28 Bexx 13, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  9. Aiwen

Easiest way to get stones is doing part of the main quest on alts (did kama entrance myself and got tri), you get several same time as the accessories.