1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip all crystals wile getting boosted

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Unranked, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

exept when u start a new char and u dont kill any monsters, then just doing a single hit to someone wil u are flagged makes u go negative (the first hit after u flag also removes a few K karma, not mutch tho)

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

this is like saying, you didnt rape her, your **** just accidentally slipped into her butt

3. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

I get that. My first post addressed your situation. My second post was a clarification to another person’s question. And what I stated was correct as I stated it takes at least 3 kill to go negative when at max karma. Obviously, your power leveled character was not at max karma or attacking a person and not killing them would not have made you go negative.

4. Unranked

If hitting once with a random skill with lvl 51 and 100 ap is the BDO equivalent off rape, yes. but if thats the equivalent of rape then I dont know what killing someone in a single blow while destroying half his crystal build is, and if thats indeed the fitting punishment of the former.

Sorry logan im just salty becouse all these ppl, sorry for taking ur post as another attack

5. Tokigare

So anyway what did you learn from this?

6. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

As a veteran player, you should know all alts start with 0 karma when created.

7. Unranked

To never post on the forum again

Fateneko, Ahaetulla and RoakOriginal like this.
  8. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

I guess you won't improve much in this game if that is all you gained from our constructive criticism of your post.

JM and Fearless V like this.
  9. Unranked

constructive criticism lmao, destructive criticism maybe, just trolling more likely

10. IksDeH90

This forum is **** just hateful people here. you should write a ticket and not wasting ur time here!
    he got boosted. eqipped armor from main and Altinova quest weapons i guess. he had 0Karma because he didnt killed a mob. and he alt-c instead of alt-b and was negativ because of hitting a other player. and u think he „deserves“ to lose that many crystals? u all pathetic haters

Ahaetulla likes this.
  11. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

I am just gonna spoonfeed all the things you could learn from the encounter even though its been stated in this thread millions of times and your OP is like a troll thread.

1. Don't PK but dec on their guild instead
    2. Always check your karma points before you PK incase you go negative.
    3. Don't equip weps/armor with jin crystals when negative
    4. Take notice of the blatantly obvious red flag icon right next to your character name
    5. Share grind spots because sharing is caring :). Then karma won't bite you.
    6. If you're getting boosted, don't pk and let the booster do it for you.
    7. If you do PK, be prepared to face the consequences, for which you have already experienced so i won't explain much here.
    8. Don't even attempt to PK if you haven't even spent a single second trying out the skills on the new class you are leveling.

#71 Bob2009, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    JM likes this.
  12. Columba

Learn To Share (TM)!

13. Columba

Perhaps you should not have others level you then. Not much pity, really.

14. Tokigare

Lol, well hey at least you learnt something :D

Karma555, Fearless V and Columba like this.
  15. I Am Mother

I'm sorry you've been treated in this manner, Unranked -- I won't judge you, nor ridicule you because I know for first-hand how the most unlikeliest of things can happen in this game/real life.

Truth be told, you've held yourself quite well amidst all the accusations and judgments. ; ) Anyway, what you've lost, is an expensive lesson, no? You'll get them all back, eventually. I just finished cleaning up graffiti on my fence, and the lesson learnt was just to be chill about it, even though it took me hours to clean -- no point getting all worked up if I can't do anything about it.

16. Unranked

thanks guys, this helps.<3
    Its funny to see how the nice people come out at night, its almost as if its past children bedtime.

Ahaetulla likes this.
  17. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Wow, very narrow minded. You never heard of different time zones i'm assuming? Its still evening in america for example.

Karma555 likes this.
  18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Here are some facts:
    1. you only start with 0 karma the moment you create your new fresh character.
    2. every mob you kill gains you karma
    3. by the time you hit 50 you will have 300.000 karma (even if you're boosted you gain karma)
    4. hitting someone without killing them costs you 3000 karma..
    5. you dont go negative from hitting someone once in your whole playtime

nothing you said made sense.. now stop lying. its okay to go red.

Karma555, JM and Vunak like this.
  19. Asfrid_Thora

Asfrid_Thora Pughardt Valkyrie 62 NA

The 100% icon and the PVP flag icon are in different spots by default. Unless you changed them around I can maybe see hitting the PVP button. However, even if you hit it by mistake it's hard to not notice the flag icon above your name (if you have names for yourself on) OR the giant flame icon indicating that PVP is enabled.

20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

how much did you pay your boosters?, your threads title is really triggering. let it go man, and dont kill noobs.

#80 farsay, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Karma555 and Columba like this.