1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rip all crystals wile getting boosted

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Unranked, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Vunak

Vunak DarkKnight 61 NA

I was 0 Karma to start with at level 51. . .

2. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Everything from 0 to 300K karma won't lose any crystals/EXP when killed by a player.
    Everything from -1 to -1 mil and you could lose crystals and you will lose EXP if killed by a player.

You're charater always start with 0 Karma. If you are boosted without you killing a single mob then you will still be 0 Karma. If you flagup and attack a player (No matter if you kill him or not) You will already lost 1K karma for activating PVP. What will bring you to -1000 Karma(If you are still at 0 Karma). Killing the player itself will bring youre karma even more down. The same applies for horses.

So you lost your crystals for attacking/killing other players / horses. It's was your own risk and fault.
    And i don't believe if you say: I pressed by mistake ALT + C

3. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Soon as I turned lvl 50 at Catfish. I started to PK some players for, science experimental reasons. I went negative, saw that fact. Then I went to grind my karma back to positive. Have a few laughs. Lost no crystals. Went back to just grinding.

4. Auxey

God I love how op keeps replying and sticks to his ridiculous story holy sh*t this is glorious

Karma555, JM and Fearless V like this.
  5. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

While I sympathize with your loss OP I do not see the reason for this whole thread.

You made a mistake (be it accidentally or deliberately) and you suffered the consequences. Accept it and move on, hopefully with something learned from that unfortunate turn of events.

I am always amazed at how so many people expect actions to not have consequences and feel like they have been slighted / deserve second chance when they mess up.

People mess up and bad things follow. In this case the fault is all on you so deal with the consequences and hopefully you will not repeat the same mistake in the future. Complaining about it on the forums will do you no good, especially when there are some dodgy elements of the whole story.

Rizzly likes this.
  6. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

LOL swapped to main's gear to get boosted AT SAUSANS, whereas with 100dp and 50 pots will save you from anything, complains he loses crystals one way or another. These forums never cease to amaze me

7. fenzz

WoW. 5 pages of sheer idiocy. either you people are dumber than a brick or you are dilibrately trying to sound salty because people PK you way too often in grind spots.

you start the game with 0 karma. if you didnt kill anything, any person you will hit ONCE while flagged will turn you negative right away. that's why back then when people wanted negative karma alts to degrade gear they went and killed a horse or a couple of calpheon protesters.

a simple solution for this is to make it so a new char will start with abit of karma so mistakes like this wont happen. happened to me more than once that i ALT+C instead of ALT+B to block rage. specially in NW when i have to spam that alot to save rage for 100% cuz sorc 100% is ****ing RMB and you cant blockcancel without using 100% when its up -.-

TLDR: honest mistake, you people are salty and unreasonable

Ahaetulla and I Am Mother like this.
  8. Exaah

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

simple solution is to.... kill something. come on, they should rebalance karma gain/loss because someone wanted to be powerleveled from level1? really?

Spartakatz likes this.
  10. Shibbyl0w5

Shibbyl0w5 Berserker 62 NA

Typical striker player lol as soon as he has to press buttons and not mash his face on the keyboard all of a sudden the game is to hard and he dies.

11. TeRRoRibleOne

Well you're dumb

12. fenzz

not saying that its not his fault. but its an honest mistake. it also has an easy fix. why would a character start with 0 karma!? that doesnt make sense either.

regardless that wasnt my point. i was stressing the fact that for more than 5 pages dumb people are getting butthurt and salty towards someone that pressed his ALT+C by mistake as if he committed genocide. just because apparently pressing alt+c is morally wrong because it hurts their feelings

13. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

Oh my... People in the forums are so dense sometimes.
    You all assumed OP was around wrecking people and going red on purpose as an Archer with 100 ap...
    The one time I went -1mil, i took the precaution of extracting my JIN crystals, and im above softcap, there's no way someone would go around and flag people with 100 ap and expensive crystals, hitting someone while flagged is a 3k karma hit, and i can totally believe his story, i was flagged before for a while without noticing till a guildie told me i was.
    Seriously, the amount of hate is just ridiculous.
    Do i think he needed to come here and post? nope, bite the bullet, learn from it, be more careful, get you are salty but just keep it cool.
    Anyone else with the karma comments, you dont need to symphatize with him but chill, it was a mistake on his side, not need to come all smirky about it.

The Skulltaker likes this.
  14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I guess..... none of it makes sense and even if it did.... why would you literally just sit there through the entire process without even using skills on mobs to at least learn the class?

15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I think this guy uses boosting services, and they advised him to go on the forum and make this thread as a smoke screen “look at me, they did boost me but I paid nothing, I got nothing to hide” he has an entitlement mentality, and the people who told him to do this better tell him to cut it off or they will lose a customer

16. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

He was pressing skills, otherwise he wouldnt hit someone while flagged, and here's the catch, even using skills on mobs, your accuracy is too low to even attempt to kill them (not getting karma from that at sausans since he couldnt kill even one) but even one hit, just one against a player was a -3k karma loss, doesnt matter the gear the other person had.
    Anyone softcap would be able to instantly kill him the moment he appeared flagged.

17. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

If the GMs are serious about banning, silver sellers and boosters, then look at the activity of the op and the people who are defending him.

Karma555 likes this.
  18. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

Like I said, dense people...
    Boosting services? Really? I boosted good 5-6 people from my guild on their archers to 55-56, and some randoms that asked for party at Sausans.
    OP could been boosted by a friend, a guildmate, random people he asked for party. Jumping to scream boosting services is just funny.

The Skulltaker likes this.
  19. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I am not dense I know your game, stop boosting and making money off others property, and creating players that add nothing of value to the player base of this game.

20. RoakOriginal

lol.. All those arses who came here just to accust OP of lying...
    And mostly names that are whiteknigths, trolls or liers themselves... :D

Anyway... OP.. You tried to exploit system... You screwed up.. You got penalized... Bad to be you, but if you were smarter or more cautious it wouldnt have happened... You will take care next time...

Fateneko and v.klishev like this.